Medieval battles with padded weapons · Sun. 14.October.2018 @ München

98 posts in this topic

We're not fighting after all, due to the sudden rain. Next Sunday we will be at the Sportsfestival om Königsplatz, you're welcome to come and try there.

-Lars

We'll fight again this Sunday, unless the thunderstorms come earlier than predicted.

They did, enough to make the field too dangerous, even if it stops raining. So no fighting today, see you next Sunday.

-Lars

Hi Lars, how long does this last usually? I want to join, but this Sunday at 11h starts Japanfest and I thought I would join later.
If not, I am looking forward to this in future! :)

zmai: We usually go on for about 3 hours, occasionally those with their own weapons stick around for a bit longer, but don't depend on that.

-Lars

The weekend looks lovely. And the Big Axe is making a comeback. Why don't you all come out and fight?

-Lars

Looks like better weather than last Sunday. All are welcome to come out and fight.

-Lars

After several wet weekends, we're ready to go fight again this Sunday. Why not come try it out?

-Lars

It's that time of year again, where flowers spring from the thawing soil, the sun starts to warm our hearts, and we draw weapons again to meet in battle on the field!

We start this fighting season this Sunday, April 1st (and that's no joke!). We meet as usual in the Englischer Garten straight in from Thiemestraße at 11:00. 

See you on the field,
-Lars/Hårdgrim

The first warm, sunny Sunday of the season is coming up, and what better way to enjoy it than drawing your weapons and fighting each other? Come out and kickstart the season this Sunday at 11. Thanks to eager volunteers, we have replenished our sword stash, so there should be enough for everyone.

See you on the field,

-Hårdgrim (Lars)

It is, I'm sorry I haven't been updating this as much as I should. This Sunday (Aug. 12th) we fight, next Sunday there is no fighting here because everybody will be at Battlevaria!

Battleavaria sounds awesome. I haven't been larping in years. Do you have characters? I've only played NSC roles- more play, no risc. Have fun

We don't do much in the way of characters. You're free to have a character and dress up and act accordingly, but it has no influence on the game as such.

-Lars

On 8/15/2018, 10:54:41, larsrc said:

We don't do much in the way of characters. You're free to have a character and dress up and act accordingly, but it has no influence on the game as such.

-Lars

No lol, I'm done doing that. It was fun though