Medieval battles with padded weapons · Sun. 14.October.2018 @ München

98 posts in this topic

Forecast got worse. Now says rain most of the day, so fighting is off. See you (hopefully) the Sunday after.

-Lars

This Sunday (25th of October) looks like a great fall day, a beautiful time for our end-of-season battles, tournament, and feast. Beginners are still welcome, there's room for all in the tournament. Feel free to bring something medievalish for the feast afterwards. This will be the last battles of the year, so come join us!

-Lars

Brace yourselves - Winter has gone. With Spring opening up the fighting field again, we're starting the battles once more! Come out and fight!

-Lars

This coming Sunday looks good for fighting. I won't be there, but Fabian and Marc will be running it and bringing spare weapons.

-Lars

Are you guys still doing this? When's the next occasion? I'm a total newb (and kinda weak in body at that), but I want to start. Old as I am. 

Yes, still every Sunday at 11. We're happy to introduce newbies of any body build, there are many different ways to fight.

And you're not as old as me, and I'm not even our oldest member.

-Lars

Come fight this Sunday! The forecast finally looks good (though I don't trust it 100%), so take this opportunity to come try a medieval battle without needing years of practice or expensive equipment.

This weekend looks to be lovely for a spot of fighting. While I won't be there, Fabian will bring weapons and shields and everything. So why don't you come try a battle this Sunday?

This looks like another gorgeous day for fighting, come on out and try it if you haven't before - or come learn more if you have. 

Ajay will be running the fighting this time,  since I'm away. 

A gorgeous day for fighting is coming up. Come out and try a battle if you haven't before, or sharpen your skills if you have.

-Lars

Prepare your swords for battle! The fighting season is starting again, so whether you've been curious to try our battles or itching to get back in the fray again, come on out this Sunday at 11:00, in Englischer Garten straight in from Giselastraße U-Bahn via Martiusstraße.

-Lars/Perial

We will fight, and may our fighting appease Thor that He keeps the rain away until we're done.

-Lars

Another beautiful Sunday coming up, where our swords shall meet in battle.

-Lars/Perial

Winter weather in April making you mad? Come take out your aggressions safely this Sunday, in glorious sunshine!

-Lars/Perial

The sun is back, and so are we. Come fight for your life - and rise to fight again, and again, and again. It will be a beautiful day.

-Lars/Perial

Weather is good this Sunday. Come out and fight, but bring water and wear sunscreen.

-Lars/Perial

We're being blessed by the weather gods. Come fight in their honor!

-Lars/Perial