Why are German girls so rude and impolite?

426 posts in this topic

Bollocks. Dating sites are full of men who imagine that the only reason a woman would join a dating site is for casual sex, it's the men who are the fucking idiots and more often than not the ones with the deep rooted personal issues.

Thats a fair point to add, but then if what you are saying is true why would a woman be on a dating site unless she was mad. Facts are the good ones join then disappear fast.

Bollocks. Dating sites are full of men who imagine that the only reason a woman would join a dating site is for casual sex, it's the men who are the fucking idiots and more often than not the ones with the deep rooted personal issues.

I find myself in agreement with Chocky, again. I have a nice woman and a cat. Both are pretty much insane but I am quite fond of both of them.

I'm so amazed as to how many times I have given rides to girls from work that come on the train as I drive by, and ask them do want a ride to work? they walk to my car get in and say oh you listen to English military radio stations? bla bla get out of the car and never say thank you!yesterday a guy from Spain drop paper work in the office and ask for a stapler and he did in Spanish as he could not speak German very well, so I helped him and before she understood what he wanted she almost screamed saying you do not need that!I said the stapler only!she said ahh,then the guy from Spain said to me why is she so mean? I thought I'm in Germany this is normal,that it's what my wife says every time I complaint about something here, its normal starring,picking their nose,bumping grocery carts on my ass,no saying thank you,yelling at each other for no reason,cranky making eye contact but would not say hello or hi!etc,etc...I don't know maybe its me I expect a thank you or a small smile.oh and you Mexican women you are not all crazy!

I you want nice women go to Japan. :)

In fact, you will probably have exactly the opposite problem.

Oh, and better to go there when you are still single. Just warning...

In general Germans girls are beautiful...but what's the point of being surrounded by beautiful women, if they all have the social skills of a sequoia (they won't talk to you), and the politeness and manners of a tank (they will run over your sentiments)?

I've never had these issues with any German girls. Quite the opposite.

I mean I am God's gift B) but sure that's not the only reason for it...

In Germany, no answer is considered an answer. It means no.

Rather than speed dating, take a year to learn square dancing... it is much better than sitting across a table - you get to feel a lot of partners in your arms for just a few seconds. It is VERY revealing! And fun... promise.

http://www.miningtwirlers-essen.de/

Well it's like anything really - there's good and bad and plenty in between. My German girlfriend was a major reason for me moving here, and she completely upended any stereotypes I might previously have held about what a German girl might be like as a partner. Admittedly, we didn't meet in the context of a dating site, but even if we had, I have no doubt she would have been exactly as she is, namely about as warm and pleasant and generous and sweet as it's possible for a person to be. And she remains one of the fastest repliers to messages of any kind, regardless of who they're from, that I've encountered. Her friends are all similarly, genuinely nice so in my experience German girls can be absolute treasures and about as suitable for 'making babies with', to paraphrase one of your initial points, as a guy is likely to find. So all in all this is something that's individually rather than culturally determined.

One of my ex-girlfriends (while in Stuttgart) had a key to my house, and while I was working, she found all the stuffed animals I got for my "former girlfriend in a separate room that she had decorated. She never came back and got them after the break up, but the then current GF decided to actually slit the throats of all the stuffed animals in the room and throw them from the third floor window.

It was winter and the ground was covered with snow, but my neighbors were kind enough to tell me where most of them landed/terminated. I sure dug that chick up until that day, so my advice to Mohawk dude is, be thankful for some things, because it could be worse.

Okay, I nearly peed my pants with laughter from this post. :lol:

OP you sound like a grumpy pants. :(

dude wtf man, do you know anything about girls? they get hit on all day, and get spammed like hell on these online dating websites. if you then just want a casual, normal conversation, of course they're not going to answer you, unless you look like Brad Pitt.

stop complaining about the girls and just become interesting enough for them so that you don't have to whine about it on an internet forum loool

Why the hell are you using online dating for "serious business"?

I'm chortling over yomintyfresh's reservations when hearing from men 20 years her elder

Being at least 20 years her elder myself, all I can say is: it's wayyyyyyy weirder when you're getting messages from someone 20 years younger! Gobsmacked every time.

(and no I'm not that old. These guys are just REALLY young. Sometimes I wish I were cut out to be a cougar)

There was a tumblr site called Nice Guys of OK Cupid, but it was closed down (here's a good article about it) and another from the new statesman

Basically the guy searched for profiles including the term 'nice guy' and other key phrases like 'friendzone' and 'bitches' . It was easy to find men who (while defining themselves as Nice Guys) had some pretty disturbing attitudes about women.

I sorry to see the site has been taken down because it provoked some interesting debate. (and it was hilarious, if a bit scary)

Really? Speed Dating and online dating agencies as an accurate reflection of 45 million German women...be serious.

Time to get off-line and meet some real people. There is good and bad everywhere, in every country. Also, I would suggest speed-dating is like interviewing for a job you don't really want, and the interviewer doesn't want to give you...

If I'm wrong...like many of you "super-intelligent people" wrote...then why do I receive tons of (virtual) kisses and winks on these websites, but then when I write

"Hey! Thanks for the kiss/wink. I am..., would you be interested in meeting for dinner etc...?"

They NEVER reply? Because they like to play with men's minds and feelings. Really sickening behavior...if you are not really interested in me don't first try to contact me, and then ignore me when I reply to your "signals".

But maybe it's just me...I'm just too polite for this society.

You may well be too polite for this society, Mohawk! ( I have the same problem! :) ).

But, could it be you overestimate or misinterpret the kisses and winks? It´s like in real life..when people meet, they sometimes shake hands or hug or whatever..it doesn´t mean they love you or think you´re anything special. Just conventions.

Anyway, I would urge you to change your profile picture on Toytown...you´ll get even fewer positive female reactions! :D