Game of Thrones (TV series) (Spoilers )

266 posts in this topic

Who is up to date with the latest?

'Spoils of War' has got to be one of the best episodes of the entire show, I was on the edge of my seat.

I really don't want this amazing show to end :(

What is more stupid that facing the Dothraki on an open field?

Doing it when they have air support...

1 hour ago, Tallicame said:

Who is up to date with the latest?

'Spoils of War' has got to be one of the best episodes of the entire show, I was on the edge of my seat.

I really don't want this amazing show to end :(

Very cool episode and one of the best but I'm not sure it tops Red Wedding for shock factor...

I heard on the grape vine that there is a spin-off planned:

...initial reports stated that HBO planned as many as four Game of Thrones spin-offs, Bloys clarified the network is weighing now-five possible ideas as the foundation for the prequel, but more than likely only one spin-off series would make it to air.

Rolling Stone Magazine

Thoughts...

If Drogon dies or gets ill because the spear was poisoned, my head will explode.

Dany and Jon must have sex, they must. I don't care about the incest part. I mean throughout the exploring the cave scene I thought he was going to kiss her. 

Wouldn't it be great if Jaime killed Cersei because in his heart he knew she was too evil?

Why the fuck is LittleFinger still around?!? What's his purpose? Someone needs to kill that snake. And I actually loved him as a character earlier on in the show.

End of thoughts...

14 hours ago, vmelchers said:

Why the fuck is LittleFinger still around?!? What's his purpose? Someone needs to kill that snake. And I actually loved him as a character earlier on in the show.

End of thoughts...

I think Littlefinger is going to betray the Starks one last time, once he realizes he's never going to be able to bone down on Sansa.

A wild guess is that Varys is going to kill him in the end, since Dany questioned his loyalty in the last episode. Either him or Arya.

9 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I think Littlefinger is going to betray the Starks one last time, once he realizes he's never going to be able to bone down on Sansa.

A wild guess is that Varys is going to kill him in the end, since Dany questioned his loyalty in the last episode. Either him or Arya.

The stuff is well written, it's impossible to really work out who will kill him.

If it was a normal series I would have gone for Arya.

Looking at the bigger picture and ending, it is hard to guess what will happen. Will Jamie find out about the walkers and kill his sister to unite everyone?

Will that poster of a dragon spewing blue flame come true?

The only thing I can say I am pretty certain about is Bran coming with more inappropriate comments.

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

Ohhh, I just had this vision from your suggestion that Littlefinger tries one last time to get it in with Sansa but she has had enough of men trying to abuse her and SHE kills him. And finally she actually DOES something and frees herself.

That would be very cathartic.

20 hours ago, vmelchers said:

Ohhh, I just had this vision from your suggestion that Littlefinger tries one last time to get it in with Sansa but she has had enough of men trying to abuse her and SHE kills him. And finally she actually DOES something and frees herself.

That would be very cathartic.

I am not sure of that will happen or she will start to play the game of thrones.

Using others while they think they are using her. Maybe she already is and playing the innocent abused victim...

Am I the only one rooting for the Night King?  The way he took out Viserion was bad ass.  Hoping he makes the Dothraki wish they'd never crossed the sea.  :D

Agreed. Especially badass considering how it follows with ease what the Lannisters attempted only two episodes earlier.

- Lannister military: advanced ballista secretly designed by craftsman and engineers under royal decree, suspensefully hinted at over several episodes, only to miss the target once and maim it on the second shot. Injury is forgotten post episode.

- Night King: grabs a javelin and hurls it. Dragon explodes.