Game of Thrones (TV series) (Spoilers )

266 posts in this topic

Was quite a twist... They hinted about it earlier but it opens up a lot of things.

The old king was mad, heard voices.... Who could that have been... If he can affect that past, he can change it... (unless it is a closed loop, and is so as he already has)..

Maybe Sean Bean will be back....

However, how many more lives will that kid screw up...?

Battle of the bastards... It was worth the wait to see a certain individual meet their end. Payback is a bitch. 

Just one more left :(

A girl taking out Walder Frey was messy. I adore Arya but that look on her face before she cut his throat was horrible.

And it looks like Jon Snow and Jamie Lannister are the only men in the game. Battle of the bastards is so yesterday.

The war of the bitches* is starting

I mean bitches in the nicest possible way. Danaerys, Yara, Olena and especially Lyanna Mormont are all admirable

Started watching it beginning of June. Was so addictive we had caught up and watched the final episode of season six last Monday!

Cannot wait for season seven. Amazing series.

Started watching it beginning of June. Was so addictive we had caught up and watched the final episode of season six last Monday!

Cannot wait for season seven. Amazing series.

I dont know what I am really waiting for now... the next book or the season 7. It seems like there will be a lot of boring parts in the upcoming books which we now know would end up in a closed street. But there are some story line which i really want to know... for example Gendry.. will he meet Arya again as she is back in Westros...?

On 7/2/2016, 9:56:54, MadAxeMurderer said:

I mean bitches in the nicest possible way. Danaerys, Yara, Olena and especially Lyanna Mormont are all admirable

Spot on, I was thinking the same thing that it is more like battle of Queens now.  Lyanna Mormont is right now queen of GOT fans  :D What a strong character. 

No I can't wait for the hound to meet Arja. They're both going to be delighted each other is alive, but absolutely refuse to show it.

it's going to be so sweet.

I didn't get my wish 100 % percent but I'll settle for the Mountain literally ripping one of the Faith Militant's head off while the others just stand and watch.  So long for the religious fanatics :-).

Is it just me or is the show rigged for Daenerys?  I think it's clear that Jon Snow is the rightful king but you can bet your house the Iron Throne is going to Daenerys. :wacko:

14 hours ago, J0ker said:

I didn't get my wish 100 % percent but I'll settle for the Mountain literally ripping one of the Faith Militant's head off while the others just stand and watch.  So long for the religious fanatics :-).

Is it just me or is the show rigged for Daenerys?  I think it's clear that Jon Snow is the rightful king but you can bet your house the Iron Throne is going to Daenerys. :wacko:

It's from a book series called "The Song of Fire and Ice".  Long term readers (and watchers) have always assumed this is about those two. 

The scene with the Mountain, I cheered and wished the screen would flash "Fatality" ala Mortal Kombat.

I am sad to hear the next season may not start airing until May or later.  Stupid winter.

17 hours ago, J0ker said:

It sure looks like it but as we know how sick the write is with killing the characters, who knows? Plus there is White walkers element still, we are not sure what is going to happen next, human vs white walkers or battle for the iron throne. 

On 7/5/2016, 8:41:20, MadAxeMurderer said:

No I can't wait for the hound to meet Arja. They're both going to be delighted each other is alive, but absolutely refuse to show it.

it's going to be so sweet.

@MadMaxMurderer Here are my predictions, Arya will meet hound for sure but will end up joining the crew and may be later on Melisandre (the red women) will join them as well. If you remember she did say in previous season, that I see death in your eyes, we will meet again. This will be one pack, where would they go from here I have no idea. Most probably join Team snow some how.

Theon and Asha Greyjoy's uncle will join Cersie and will help her with the Denarys ships. He wanted to be a King, he can not give his B****** to Denarys now so may be Cersie will like to have it, and the ships of course.

Jamie will most probably leave Cersie. Cersie burning the people reminded him or Mad king may be? Jamie and Hound are my fav characters and very very strong indeed. Dont care what others think about them. Massively misunderstood, You love and hate them at the same time.

If Jon snow is indeed Azor Ahai then he will kill a women he loves, now that is going to be bad for Sansa or Arya. Initially everyone thought it is going to be Red women and his sword will lit as soon as he will kill her but that did not happen. The show producer did say that there is a mistrust building up between Sansa and Jon as she is feeling that she did all the stuff not given credit for that. Or even worst would be if he kills a assassin and that ends up being Arya with some other face. :( 

17 hours ago, J0ker said:

All the season I was expecting a Hound Vs Mountain fight in the Trial by combat. May be later perhaps? Who better to Kill mountain than his own brother?

On ‎08‎.‎07‎.‎2016‎ ‎07‎:‎31‎:‎44, slycookies said:

It's from a book series called "The Song of Fire and Ice".  Long term readers (and watchers) have always assumed this is about those two. 

That much was clear to me :D.

On ‎08‎.‎07‎.‎2016‎ ‎10‎:‎35‎:‎35, best4gotten said:

@MadMaxMurderer Here are my predictions, Arya will meet hound for sure but will end up joining the crew and may be later on Melisandre (the red women) will join them as well. If you remember she did say in previous season, that I see death in your eyes, we will meet again. This will be one pack, where would they go from here I have no idea. Most probably join Team snow some how.

Theon and Asha Greyjoy's uncle will join Cersie and will help her with the Denarys ships. He wanted to be a King, he can not give his B****** to Denarys now so may be Cersie will like to have it, and the ships of course.

Jamie will most probably leave Cersie. Cersie burning the people reminded him or Mad king may be? Jamie and Hound are my fav characters and very very strong indeed. Dont care what others think about them. Massively misunderstood, You love and hate them at the same time.

If Jon snow is indeed Azor Ahai then he will kill a women he loves, now that is going to be bad for Sansa or Arya. Initially everyone thought it is going to be Red women and his sword will lit as soon as he will kill her but that did not happen. The show producer did say that there is a mistrust building up between Sansa and Jon as she is feeling that she did all the stuff not given credit for that. Or even worst would be if he kills a assassin and that ends up being Arya with some other face. :( 

All the season I was expecting a Hound Vs Mountain fight in the Trial by combat. May be later perhaps? Who better to Kill mountain than his own brother?

Jamie and the Hound are definitely not the good guys but they've come along way from how they were initially portrayed:  Jamie, being an arrogant prick who pushed and crippled Brandon, and the Hound killing the butcher's boy.  They both have shown potential to do good and have developed for the positive during the show but their life and circumstances made them a lot of enemies.

I would definitely want to see the Hound destroy the Mountain.  Although physically stronger than his brother, the Mountain is also slow because of all his armour and incredibly stupid while the Hound has displayed a high degree of battlefield/combat intelligence and is quite fast for his size so I would put my money on him assuming he's 100 % unlike when he fought Brienne.

8 minutes ago, BobUK said:

Ramsay Bolton being fed alive to his hounds, nice episode ending... :)

The date you posted this, in relation to when the episode aired, reminded me of this :D :

15767-139dhh4.gif