Game of Thrones (TV series) (Spoilers )

263 posts in this topic

Lena Headey's face is perfect for Cersei's character, there is something slightly malevolent about her physiognomy..

Ok, now I'm officially pissed. I have avoided watching seasons 3 & 4 because my wife has not yet seen season 2, and I was being a good husband and putting it off until she was ready...

Now I have heard (via the internet) that the last episode of the show contains some potentially major spoilers for the books! Having read the books (at least those published to date) multiple times, I felt safe and secure in my superior knowledge, and was not too worried about not watching the show, since I already knew what was going to happen.

Now I am worried about ruining my reading experience by watching the HBO series.

I know that Mr. Martin had provided an outline of the rest of the story to the showrunners (in the event of his demise) but at least thought I would be fine watching the show. Now I am afraid to watch.

What to do???

What to do???

screw your wife, watch the show....in that order :P

I don´t know about anybody else, but, as in the books, I am seriously going to miss the Viper. Part Inigo Montoya and part Travis Bickle, he is one of Martin´s better creations.

"Are you going to fight that?"

"I am going to kill that..."

I'm looking forward to watching last night's episode which I'll do soon. That Ramsay Snow is one sick mofo.

post-9625-14005180944674.jpg

well farmerandy, I hope the show does not follow the book too closely. I like the viper, and would love to see him destroy the Lannisters, except for Tyrion and Jamie.

I'm going to be really pissed off if they kill him off so soon.

Ok, the fight between the mountain and the red viper was pretty epic. The mountain was no pushover for Oberyn never mind how confident he was.

I've got to admit the end of the fight was quite upsetting. Not for the squeamish. Had to watch the fight a few times to prove I'm not squeamish.

So I guess Arya and The Hound are going to be hanging around outside the Bloody Gate waiting for Baelish to let them in until the next episode :blink:

Ok, the fight between the mountain and the red viper was pretty epic. The mountain was no pushover for Oberyn never mind how confident he was.I've got to admit the end of the fight was quite upsetting. Not for the squeamish. Had to watch the fight a few times to prove I'm not squeamish.

I found it upsetting also. Not just disturbing, but also genuinely disappointing that his revenge against the Lanisters seems to be over before it really started. And I need to stop getting attached to the characters!

Yes, that fight. Not for the squeamish... B)

"Elia Martell. I killed her children, then I raped her, then I smashed her head in... like this!"

post-9625-1401837310223_thumb.jpg

But I still like the boobage on the show. :P

post-9625-14018376370058_thumb.jpg