Game of Thrones (TV series)

220 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Game of Thrones to shoot multiple endings of final season to stop story leaks" BBC

And the endings will be on the extra special extra expanded ultra fan blue ray dvd director's cut edition...

On 15.9.2017, 11:40:01, Alexnf said:

On the free time , while filming in Spain :D :

1.jpg.16ec8ad8b3e88a5c5cf861f3a38f03f0.j

Hey, I posted that back in August :P

4 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Is there a way to legally watch the new season when it releases in April or whenever?

Indeed there is. Sky Ticket.

They have in previous seasons been available in English. I hope / assume this year will be the same.

On 3/21/2019, 4:32:22, generalmartok said:

Is there a way to legally watch the new season when it releases in April or whenever?

Ignoring the word "legally" offshore VPN is the way to go dude.  Just make sure you connect to some African country, that's not on best terms with the EU at the moment, like Zimbabwe.  :)

Btw I'm really hoping the Night King takes it!

1 minute ago, generalmartok said:

Thanks! Can you tell me if the shows will be streamed in english?

The answer was " Hope/Assume"!

I'll rephrase my question :)

Is there a way to stream the new GoT season once it is out, completely legally (not watch series dot to or primewire dot ag), using a VPN (As far as I know, there is nothing illegal about using a VPN service :) ) or otherwise, and in English? Does HBO have a smart TV app? Any other service like Netflix?

51 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

I'll rephrase my question :)

Is there a way to stream the new GoT season once it is out, completely legally (not watch series dot to or primewire dot ag), using a VPN (As far as I know, there is nothing illegal about using a VPN service :) ) or otherwise, and in English?

Yes:

On 21/03/2019, 16:37:23, theGman said:

Indeed there is. Sky Ticket.

They have in previous seasons been available in English. I hope / assume this year will be the same.

I'm 99% sure it will be available in English. It says so on the website.

"Sprache: Deutsch/Englisch"

Worst case scenario we'll find out on 15th April, waste €4,99 and will have to rethink our strategy.

51 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Does HBO have a smart TV app? Any other service like Netflix?

Sure you can use a VPN/smartDNS and get an HBO subscription but if it's just Game of Thrones that you are after then Sky Ticket is the way to go.

You can get it on Sky Germany as well. You can change it into English by using the ? button on your remote which allows you to select the language.

I cannot wait, counting the days!

Sky ticket Stick arrived in the post today ( the app on our tv wouldn't work )  So all set )

03:00 Monday morning.

Pizza       

Popcorn 

Choccy   

Chianti    

I think Bran is going to be the hero  ;) :P

So the Sky Ticket costs 4,99 the first month and then 9,99 from the second month onwards. What other shows/channels are included in it? Because if it is just GoT, then we are paying the 4,99/9,99 for watching an episode every week, so about 4 episodes?

1 hour ago, generalmartok said:

So the Sky Ticket costs 4,99 the first month and then 9,99 from the second month onwards. What other shows/channels are included in it? Because if it is just GoT, then we are paying the 4,99/9,99 for watching an episode every week, so about 4 episodes?

Plenty of US series shown almost at the same time as in the USA.  And all SKY own TV series.   And I think some Netflix series are there as well.   At least House of Cards is, but HoC had always a different licensing.

3 hours ago, generalmartok said:

https://skyticket.sky.de/watch/entertainment/highlights

It's the entertainment channel - a whole bunch of other series included - ie, walking dead, Das Boot, big bang theory etc etc etc.

If it is only GOT you want to see ( as I do ), you end up paying about €3 an episode. 

Frankly, Episode 1 is worth the €13 alone.

I agree. You only need 2 months of subscription to see the whole final series. Worth €15 in my opinion.

@generalmartok just go to the sky website and look at what they have. Then decide if it is worth it for you. I can confirm GOT is available in English.

Decent first episode to the season I would say. The freaky bit towards the end was very freaky.

On 13.4.2019, 17:49:39, LeCheese said:

Sky ticket Stick arrived in the post today ( the app on our tv wouldn't work )  So all set )

03:00 Monday morning.

Pizza       

Popcorn 

Choccy   

Chianti    

I think Bran is going to be the hero  ;) :P

All checked again, off to sleep now, up at 2.15am.

I still think Bran is going to be the hero with a nod to Arya as well :P

On 16.4.2019, 07:58:53, theGman said:

Decent first episode to the season I would say

Second one wasn't too shabby either ;) Winter is here