Game of Thrones (TV series)

220 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Game of Thrones to shoot multiple endings of final season to stop story leaks" BBC

 

 

And the endings will be on the extra special extra expanded ultra fan blue ray dvd director's cut edition...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.9.2017, 11:40:01, Alexnf said:

On the free time , while filming in Spain :D :

 

1.jpg.16ec8ad8b3e88a5c5cf861f3a38f03f0.j

 

 

Hey, I posted that back in August :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Is there a way to legally watch the new season when it releases in April or whenever?

 

Indeed there is. Sky Ticket.

 

They have in previous seasons been available in English. I hope / assume this year will be the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019, 4:32:22, generalmartok said:

Is there a way to legally watch the new season when it releases in April or whenever?

Ignoring the word "legally" offshore VPN is the way to go dude.  Just make sure you connect to some African country, that's not on best terms with the EU at the moment, like Zimbabwe.  :)

 

 

Btw I'm really hoping the Night King takes it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, generalmartok said:

Thanks! Can you tell me if the shows will be streamed in english?

The answer was " Hope/Assume"!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll rephrase my question :)

 

Is there a way to stream the new GoT season once it is out, completely legally (not watch series dot to or primewire dot ag), using a VPN (As far as I know, there is nothing illegal about using a VPN service :) ) or otherwise, and in English? Does HBO have a smart TV app? Any other service like Netflix?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

I'll rephrase my question :)

 

Is there a way to stream the new GoT season once it is out, completely legally (not watch series dot to or primewire dot ag), using a VPN (As far as I know, there is nothing illegal about using a VPN service :) ) or otherwise, and in English?

 

Yes:

 

On 21/03/2019, 16:37:23, theGman said:

 

Indeed there is. Sky Ticket.

 

They have in previous seasons been available in English. I hope / assume this year will be the same.

 

I'm 99% sure it will be available in English. It says so on the website.

 

"Sprache: Deutsch/Englisch"

 

Worst case scenario we'll find out on 15th April, waste €4,99 and will have to rethink our strategy.

 

51 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Does HBO have a smart TV app? Any other service like Netflix?

 

Sure you can use a VPN/smartDNS and get an HBO subscription but if it's just Game of Thrones that you are after then Sky Ticket is the way to go.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can get it on Sky Germany as well. You can change it into English by using the ? button on your remote which allows you to select the language.

 

I cannot wait, counting the days!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky ticket Stick arrived in the post today ( the app on our tv wouldn't work )  So all set )

03:00 Monday morning.

Pizza       

Popcorn 

Choccy   

Chianti    

 

I think Bran is going to be the hero  ;) :P

 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Sky Ticket costs 4,99 the first month and then 9,99 from the second month onwards. What other shows/channels are included in it? Because if it is just GoT, then we are paying the 4,99/9,99 for watching an episode every week, so about 4 episodes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, generalmartok said:

So the Sky Ticket costs 4,99 the first month and then 9,99 from the second month onwards. What other shows/channels are included in it? Because if it is just GoT, then we are paying the 4,99/9,99 for watching an episode every week, so about 4 episodes?

 

Plenty of US series shown almost at the same time as in the USA.  And all SKY own TV series.   And I think some Netflix series are there as well.   At least House of Cards is, but HoC had always a different licensing.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, generalmartok said:

So the Sky Ticket costs 4,99 the first month and then 9,99 from the second month onwards. What other shows/channels are included in it? Because if it is just GoT, then we are paying the 4,99/9,99 for watching an episode every week, so about 4 episodes?

https://skyticket.sky.de/watch/entertainment/highlights

 

It's the entertainment channel - a whole bunch of other series included - ie, walking dead, Das Boot, big bang theory etc etc etc.

 

If it is only GOT you want to see ( as I do ), you end up paying about €3 an episode. 

Frankly, Episode 1 is worth the €13 alone.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. You only need 2 months of subscription to see the whole final series. Worth €15 in my opinion.

 

@generalmartok just go to the sky website and look at what they have. Then decide if it is worth it for you. I can confirm GOT is available in English.

 

Decent first episode to the season I would say. The freaky bit towards the end was very freaky.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.4.2019, 17:49:39, LeCheese said:

Sky ticket Stick arrived in the post today ( the app on our tv wouldn't work )  So all set )

03:00 Monday morning.

Pizza       

Popcorn 

Choccy   

Chianti    

 

I think Bran is going to be the hero  ;) :P

 

 

 

 

All checked again, off to sleep now, up at 2.15am.

I still think Bran is going to be the hero with a nod to Arya as well :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.4.2019, 07:58:53, theGman said:

Decent first episode to the season I would say

 

Second one wasn't too shabby either ;) Winter is here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now