Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wedding locations Fürth/Nürnberg area

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding location around fürth/nürnberg/Frankische Schweitz?

We only need a smallish venue - between 30 - 50 guests... Probably closer to 30.

Also, if anyone knows of any good wedding dress shops I would really appreciate some advice! The only shop I have seen is in Fürth & the dresses are hideous!! I am a very plain jane Aussie girl, I'm not after a big Cinderella dress.

I'm thinking I might have to make a trip to Munich...

Thanks! Any advice much appreciated!!

Hello

You can check out this website here for dresses, they have some pretty simple designs and they might have what you're looking for: Wedding Gowns

They have locations all over Germany and I think they have one in Munich since you were thinking of driving there anyway but I'm sure there's one closer to Fuerth/Nuernberg

As for reception venues, I'm not quite sure but these websites might be helpful: Wedding Ceremony and Reception Locations and Wedding in Germany

I hope that helps!

Also if you need a photographer please contact me ^_^: Jessica Gullasch Photography

Last year I went to a wedding at the Logensaal in Fürth : http://www.logensaal.com/

It was lovely, they had the ceremony outside in the garden, then dinner and dancing inside.

Thank you so much for the advice and links Ayumi Ano!! Wow an english speaking photographer! Jackpot! Checking out your website tonight! Thanks!!

Arctix thanks so much for the link. I have plenty of reading (or looking at pictures and google translating) to do.

Appreciate the assistance guys! It's kinda hard working out what needs to be done and lack of most of my close friends and all my family makes it even harder.

No problem ^_^

I know how stressful it is to plan a wedding without your family around. That's why I just said screw it and had mine in America with my family haha :)

Anyway, I hope you like my work. You can contact my email (jgullaschphotography@gmail.com) directly from the website.

Haha I WISH I could do that! But my comprimise is having another celebration in Perth for all the Aussie's who can't make it to the Deutsch wedding. Will send you an email for sure! Your portfolio is fantastic!!

I got my wedding dress on this chinese website: http://www.lightinthebox.com/ - got it with custom measurements and it fit perfectly. I liked that there were ton of pictures to flip through, more than any one shop can offer. Shipping to Germany, though, I later had to pay tax on the dress, though :(

We live close to Tucherschloss in Nuremberg, and every weekend watch a wedding party arrive to have either photosession or a reception there. It's lovely - try checking it out, maybe. My own wedding was in Regensburg, so I guess you don't want recommendations that far