Ladies who Lunch!

41 posts in this topic

I personally can't make Thursday- if there's interest in a Thursday lunch, then by all means, make it so! And anyone is welcome, guys and gals.

Hello! Im Natalie! 30 year old Australian moved here with my German husband who works for Lufthansha!

I can join Friday if you decide to go ahead. Strad Pauli is nice but Im not sure if you can order lunch there? I went there at night, its like a bar with sand everywhere... Very funny!!!

1. Erica

2. Natalie

Cool, so Natalie and I will be there for sure, possibly just drinking our faces of mid-day if they don't have any food! If anyone else decides to join at the last minute, please do! My email is erica.lydell@gmail.com, so just pop me a message so I know to look for you.

Hi Everyone! I cant make today but Erica and I have been in touch and we are meeting Tuesday at 1pm if anyone would like to join.

1. Erica

2. Natalie

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 29 year old Australian living just outside of Hamburg (Schwarzenbek), but I'm interested in coming on Tuesday if you'll have me!

Cheers,

Bonnie

Scheduling conflict- moved to Monday!

Monday, Aug 5 at 1:00pm, at Strand Pauli (hope the weather cooperates!)

1. Erica

2. Natalie

3. Bonnie

Anyone else??

Oh my gosh I just saw this and the change! I still thought it was Tuesday! Its possible I was messaged but I do not have my phone I left it at my inlaws house this weekend! When will the next one be?

Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 year old girl from Scotland who has just moved to Hamburg to work.

It would be great to meet up with some fellow Toytowners. :)

Are any more meetings planned for the future?

Vikki

Again!

Next Thursday, Aug 15th, 1pm again. Who's in?? Location TBA until we pick a place. I am open to suggestions- I kind of fancy a place along the canals, if it's not too pricey? Any thoughts? I thought we should lock in a date and time though, and get that rolling with time to spare.

Open to both guys and gals, whoever likes lunch on a weekday over English conversation.

1. Erica

edit: I was on here for ages before someone at a meetup pointed this out to me- did you know you can "watch" a Toytown thread you are interested in? At the very top of the page, there's a "watch" button, and you can choose to have it email you whenever someone posts an update, or daily/weekly etc. That way you don't miss any get togethers because you forgot to check TT one day! **The More You Know**

Not a ton of replies to this one, so I'm going to cancel it and try again another day! If someone else wants to post a date/time for the next one, please do!

Hello All,

I was so happy to find this site because I am currently in the same situation as many of you. I moved to Hamburg 2 months ago from Chicago to live with my boyfriend who is an engineer. I have almost zero German skills and am really starting to miss my friends and family back at home. Normally I am stuck at the apartment all day looking for things to keep me entertained but would love to meet up with some fellow English speakers.

A little about myself, I'm 22 and finished engineering school last November. My goal is to find a job out here but has proved very difficult so far. I love painting and drawing.

To meet up with some new people I think would be great! Especially for those of you who are looking for a nice day activity. I'd love to grab coffee, meet for shopping, art, or whatever...

Best Wishes,

Hannah