Moving boxes / shipping boxes exchange

229 posts in this topic

We have ~ 30 boxes to give away, including two large boxes to hang your cloths in. (you will have to take all of them)

Pick up in Waldtrudering in the evenings. Please PM me if you are interested. :-)

Bellemort. Please pay attention. Look UP! Posted just six days ago.... :blink:

This service might help some of those in search of boxes. Stackable sturdy plastic boxes for hire, that can be delivered to you and collected from your new place.

Hi, Does anybody have moving boxes to give away/sell? I need it before end of next week.

Please PM me if you have...

Perlacher Herz is looking for moving boxes, specifically the heavy duty boxes that moving companies use. They're being used to store clothing in the off season and the problem with the boxes you buy at Obi is they simply don't last. So if you have you wouldn't mind donating either PM me or drop them off in person

Thanks THM

Hey Muenchners, im outta here and i need some boxes to ship out my gear.

If any of you kind folks would be gratious enough to let me walk off with a few of your old boxes, maybe in return for some of my beat poetry or an amusing but non-provocative dance, i would be quite grateful. Toytown has always been good to me, and i hope someone will come through for me in my final request!

Moving apartments in Munich (both old and new flat in the Neuhausen/Nymphenburg area) and we're on the lookout for moving boxes of all shapes and sizes. We can pick them up from the location or if you have transportation we could pitch in some extra money to drop them off at Donnersbergerbruecke. They'll be used for clothing, books, kitchen supplies etc. so all shapes and durabilities welcome.

PM please!

Many thanks,

Katie

Hello,

I have some sturdy cardboard moving boxes to give away, large & various sizes. If interested, PM me.

Pick up near Rosenheimerplatz. Will hold them until this weekend. Then they will go in the recycling box.

Regards.

Hello,

If anyone have any moving boxes they are ready to get rid of I would be happy to pick them up if you just say where and when

K Thx

Hello everyone!

I have c. 30 moving boxes of various sizes and conditions as well as a large plastic container (for fragile items, which you would wrap in bubble wrap). Not sure exactly how many, but it was enough to move a family of 4 from a 4 room flat.

I am looking to trade these boxes for one or more bottles of beer, so please include your offer in the PM. West coast IPAs get priority, otherwise first come first served.

Hi,

I need some moving boxes, so If you have some and want to get ride of them, please contact me.

Thanks

Hello, we have got about 30 used large to medium size moving boxes (mostly from tip top Umzug) to give away for free. Pick up in Germering. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers T-Rex

Hi

We will be moving at the end of May and are therefore looking for moving boxes. If by chance anyone has some they are looking to give away, please PM me.

Thanks

Hi everyone, we are moving soon and are in need of moving boxes. As many as possible, so if you have some to give away or sell for a cheap price, please send us a PM.

We'll pick it up wherever. :)

Hello all,

We are moving mid July and are looking for moving boxes. We're happy to pay! All sizes and shapes wanted.

Thanks,

Kathleen