Moving boxes / shipping boxes exchange

229 posts in this topic

hi we just moved last months and have around 100 of brand new boxes available for 1 euro, mostly size 2 and size 4. Also two Kleidekartons for 10 euro as you just need to hang your clothes there. Interested please pm. pick up near Giesing Bahnhof Fasangarten.

I have around 30 medium size and 6 v large boxes to give away to anyone who wants to come and collect them. They have only been used for 1 move so are in pretty good condition although they have been written on a bit. I will also throw in a large roll of tape.

Please give me a shout if you are interested as they are just sitting in my cellar wasting space right now and it would be a shame to chuck them away.

I look forward to any replies.

Thanks

Sallie

Hi,

in case anyone is interested I have further 12 shipping boxes to give away. Most have been used once and are in good condition. Standard size (approx. 70 cm). If you come and pick them up, they are yours :-)

Send me a PM if you are interested

Claudio

Ps. Area Leonrodplatz / Neuhausen

Hi,

I will be moving to another flat/apartment next month and need some moving boxes.

If anyone has some (preferably for free), which I could come and collect... Then I would be very happy.

Thanks,

Goldfish.

I have many moving boxes. I have around 35 (mostly the 600 x 330 x 340 mm) size, some a little larger. I also have 3 kleiderkartons. They are free to anyone willing to take them. They were used only once. Located in Altstadt. PM if you want them.

Hi everyone,

We wil be moving soon to Switzerland and would be really happy to get some moving boxes.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanks

Seb

Hi everyone, I am moving to another city and I need some boxes, I really appreciate if I can get some.

Daissy

Hi there,

We've got about 20 - 25 boxes which are used but in good condition and could be used again.

1€ each and can be collected in Feldmoching. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Mike

I have more boxes. I have around 10 (mostly the 600 x 330 x 340 mm) size, some a little larger. I also have 2 kleiderkartons. They are free to anyone willing to take them. They were used only once. Located in Altstadt. PM if you want them.

hello TT,

im looking for a couple of moving boxes. if anyone has some please pm.

thanks

eee

We've got moving boxes (about 20+) for sale….1 Euro each.

Only 2 XXL, most are just normal size.

Pick up in Solln.

Please send me an sms as I am rarely on TT.

0176 6329 3878

Thanks!

Amie

Hi, I am moving and I need book-boxes (Bücherkartons/kisten), that is, the smaller ones that are not too heavy to carry when filled with books. Let me know if you have any to give away or for sale.

Hi we are not fussy- any boxes going near Ottobrunn would be most welcome in the near future.

Thank you in advance

Regalo cajas de embalaje tamaño mediano/grande y frazadas delgadas que se utilizaron para cubrir muebles.

Las cajas deben ser entre 10 o 15 unidades .. y las frazadas unas 20

Enviar mensaje privado si esta interesado.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have moving boxes of medium/large size to give away and thin blankets that were used to cover some furniture.

Moving boxes should be between 10 to 15 units .. and blankets around 20

PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

We've got around 30 boxes to give away. Mainly large and medium sized and all in good condition.

PM me if interested. We are in Moosach, not too far from the Georg-Brauchle-Ring U-Bahn stop.

Cheers,

Boba