Moving boxes / shipping boxes exchange

229 posts in this topic

Hi Bentolover,

thanks for the offer. do u still have some moving boxes?

Please let me know and i will come to pick them up.

Cheers

D.

We have around 30 good quality moving boxes and more to come. Willing to let the first 30 go for 20€. Pick up in Munich Pasing asap.

Pls. PM me. Cheers Nisha

looking for a few cardboard boxes for an upcoming move ( sale or free)..please gv me a buzz .cheers

Hi All,

I have about 5 large Rubbermaid or Sterilite solid, plastic, stacking, storage bines to give away. Some are not so pretty, older plastic tops scraped from being stacked. But, they all have lids, are clean and uncracked. they are about 42 cm high by 36 cm wide. Great for moving , attic or garage....like qll my other post, just moved and they don't fit. Just keeping the clear bins. Have at 'em. I'm in Bogenhausen if you want to pick them up...PM me

have pic if you need...pics never seem to post on the free forum...just send your email...or I can't send it to you!

Hi All,

I have about 5 large Rubbermaid or Sterilite solid, plastic, stacking, storage bines to give away. Some are not so pretty, older plastic tops scraped from being stacked. But, they all have lids, are clean and uncracked. they are about 42 cm high by 36 cm wide. Great for moving , attic or garage....like qll my other post, just moved and they don't fit. Just keeping the clear bins. Have at 'em. I'm in Bogenhausen if you want to pick them up...PM me

have pic if you need...pics never seem to post on the free forum...just send your email...or I can't send it to you....

15 moving boxes available for 10 euros. We can arrange to drop them off in the city or west of it. PM me if interested. Cheers Nisha

I have 25 good quality moving boxes - selling the lot for 20€. Offer includes leftover bubble wrap.

All the boxes are used, but in good shape. Some are very heavy duty(used for international move).

PM if interested.

Hi Rh step,

May I know the size of boxes...I need boxes of somewhere around 120*. 60* 60 Cms.

Hi!

Gonna move soon and have loooots of stuff and only 1 Box

So, if you have boxes that you just dont need I'll be really happy to have them. Doesnt matter how big.

Please PM here or email me to svetlana.krokhina@gmx.de

Thanks!

Sveta

I have 50+ moving boxes - all bought new by me and used only once. We are still unpacking so the number will grow (around 90 altogether).

2 types:

Over 40 pieces of a standard box, 35cm x 32 cm x 60 cm (h x b x w), ca. 65 liters of volume, up to 30kg. Starting price 0.75 € per piece

15 large boxes, bought at Toom Baumarkt, 57cm x 44 cm x 35cm, ca. 80 l., price 1€ per piece (was 2€ when we bought them a month ago)

Prices are flexible - if you decide to take many (maybe all :-) ) at once, we can negotiate discounts.

Boxes are all nicely folded and waiting for you in the Munich West (near to Pasing and Westkreuz SBahn station)

PM me for details.

Cheers,

krakp

Some of the boxes were taken today. The current state of affairs:

23 pieces of a standard box, 35cm x 32 cm x 60 cm (h x b x w), ca. 65 liters of volume, up to 30kg. Starting price 0.75 € per piece

15 large boxes, bought at Toom Baumarkt, 57cm x 44 cm x 35cm, ca. 80 l., price 1€ per piece (was 2€ when we bought them a month ago)

Prices are flexible - if you decide to take many (maybe all :-) ) at once, we can negotiate discounts.

Boxes are all nicely folded and waiting for you in the Munich West (near to Pasing and Westkreuz SBahn station)

PM me for details.

Cheers,

krakp

Hi Krakp,

I sent you a message, dont know if u have got it.

No, I don't think so. Can you give it another shot? Just press the Message button under my nick.

Cheers,

krakp