Moving boxes / shipping boxes exchange

229 posts in this topic

Sutapa has picked up ca. 12 boxes today. I havr 30 left if anyone is interested. just call me at 0170-7737742.

On 20.1.2017, 13:40:02, quantumsprung said:

Hey there,

We have 42 moving boxes to give away.

Pick up at our office during office hours 8:30-17:00 hrs Monday-Friday.

Office location is corner of Saarstr. / Winzererstr. (U-Bahn Hohenzollernstraße)

Call  or SMS me at 0170-7737742.

Thanks,

Laura

All of the boxes have been picked up. Thanks!

Hey there, 

I am also looking for several moving boxes. please let me know if you happen to giveaway...

Thanks

Hello All, we'll be moving soon - most probably June and are looking for moving boxes - preferably from Munich south/east or center, please send me a PM if you have some to give away, thank you :)! Myriam

4 moving boxes to give away. Please PM (send Toytown personal message) for pickup.

We are moving early next week & still need some Moving boxes, if you have some available that we could pick up these days, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for moving boxes too, please PM me or reach me at sidney_soh@hotmail.com if you have any available. I would even pay a small price for it if the condition is pretty good, thanks!

12 moving boxes available for pick up in Westend/Schwanthalerhöhe. The boxes have only been used once.

Ten of the boxes hold 65l and the maximum load is 30kg. Two of the boxes are meant for heavy items and hold a maximum load of 50kg (Schwerlastbox 70l).

Please PM if interested.

moving-boxes.jpg.77b97527cfd9c8e3c2a971a

About 15 moving boxes of various sizes available for pick up from Berg am Laim (near Josephsburgstr.). PM if interested.

20 boxes in Solln from corporate move available.  Lots of clean paper and bubble like wrap as well.  PM me if interested.

Anyone have some boxes they want rid off? It will help getting rid of me if that encourages people :)

My moxing boxes are still available.

12 moving boxes available for pick up in Westend/Schwanthalerhöhe. The boxes have only been used once.

Ten of the boxes hold 65l and the maximum load is 30kg. Two of the boxes are meant for heavy items and hold a maximum load of 50kg (Schwerlastbox 70l).

Please PM if interested.

Anyone having a few moving boxes in good shape? I need 10 of them, if possible.