Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nuclear war against Iran

457 posts in this topic

By the way, don´t confuse anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism, two entirely different things.

Sorta like "idiocy" and "stupidity" gell?

Yeah good call secret agent. Israel actually has nuclear weapons, and persecutes and attacks their enemies on an almost daily basis, their allies the US have started most of the major wars in the last decade.

Iran doesnt have nuclear weapons, and havent attacked anyone lately.

I think if the world needs to come down hard on anyone its Israel not Iran.

Irans statements critical of Israel are totally justifiable given the existance of such a hostile neighbour armed with nuclear weapons, and pale in comparison against the anti-islamic world rhetoric spewed forth by the americans in recent years.

@Ketchup pretty weak retort, are you seriously claiming anti-semitism and anti-zionism are the same thing thus implying semitism and zionism are the same thing?

their allies the US have started most of the major wars in the last decade.

purely on a factual basis that's probably questionable...Rwanda, Congo, Kosovo, Sierre Leone

Unless your definition of 'major war' is 'anything started by the US' ;)

I'm not making any claims BR, except to say that there is more than one way to start a war. Destabilisation is a particular favourite.

@Ketchup pretty weak retort, are you seriously claiming anti-semitism and anti-zionism are the same thing thus implying semitism and zionism are the same thing?

No. I'm ignoring that all together. I was trying in a round about way to say that the claim that Zionism was responsible for all the things Secret Agent listed is farcicle at best. "Orchastrating Sept. 11" was especially good.

The point is that all this "anti-islamic rhetoric" may appear on the surface to be generated by the US, but the real source of all this propaganda is the Zionist element that exists within the US government (Wolfowitz et al), CIA, FBI as well as most major US media outlets (CNN, ABC, NY Times, Time Magazine etc etc) . The fundamental goal is to sway American minds against Islamic states in order to gain military support for the fundamental Zionist quest to expand the borders of Israel within Palestine (and I guess beyond that too once they really get going). So it is true to say that any war that may somehow a benefit to the Zionist cause (WW1, WW2, Gulf 1&2) has always employed the mighty US military but the reality is that it has been the Israeli Zionists pulling the strings every time.

@ketchup - are you still of thinking that it was a Saudi caveman and a bunch of video game pilots who were responsible for such a sophisticated and devastating attack on the biggest superpower in world history?

@ketchup - are you still of thinking that it was a Saudi caveman and a bunch of video game pilots who were responsible for such a sophisticated and devastating attack on the biggest superpower in world history?

Spectacular, yes. Sophisticated, no. Several islamic terrorists wielding box cutters hijack aircraft and fly them into buildings. That's not terribly sophisticated.

And yes, I believe it was carried out by Islamic terrorists. Call me crazy. I'm not in the minority. You are.

Actually. Other countries start the wars but the US tries to finish them. They just don't do a very good job of it... ;)

That's not terribly sophisticated.
I take you are referring to the "official story"? That is true.

Concerning the nature of the attacks, I can´t think of a precedent even approaching this level of sophistication.

Call me crazy. I'm not in the minority. You are.

I don´t think you are crazy, just another regular guy that swallows the bullshit fed to you by the mainstream media.

Destabilisation is a particular favourite.

Yup, the Balkans being a case in point.

Why don't you try to convince the rest of us (granted most of those who post here don't need it but humor me) instead of just making a remark that the U.S. and its allies are indirectly responsible for starting the wars in the Balkans by destabilizing the region. Everything is the West's fucking fault right?

Well. seems Secret Agent knows where all the bodies are buried and they all seem to be under the Israeli patio !

I find it a little harsh to suggest that WW1 and WW2 were started by Zionist pressure upon the USA or other Western powers.

WW2 presumably you are presuming Zionist infiltration due to the mass slaughter of Jews by the Nazi state ?

WW1 Where did Archduke Ferdinand get his push from and why would he care about Jewish or Palestinian states ?

I don´t think you are crazy, just another regular guy that swallows the bullshit fed to you by the mainstream media.

It's just your presumtion that it's bullshit. You're not crazy, you're just a regular guy that looks for hidden meaning and secret agendas behind everything anybody says or publishes...unless of course what they say or write fits what you wanted to believe in the first place.

I take you are referring to the "official story"? That is true.

Concerning the nature of the attacks, I can´t think of a precedent even approaching this level of sophistication.

ahhhhhh and you have which verifiable source? Or is your information given to you in your dreams by the Lizards.

Oh shit I have betrayed the secret, I will be hounded to death by hordes of sweaty, fat, pubescent (mentally speaking) internet conspiriloons. :lol:

Keep taking the pills mate.

Nothing wrong with taking part in "World against Zionism" conferences. No other group in modern history has been responsible for more of the evils that we see in the world today than the Zionist movement.

Where shall I start? Dragging the US into WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, orchestrating the Sept 11th attacks and therefore laying the foundations for WWIII. I could go on...

By the way, don´t confuse anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism, two entirely different things.

Mahmoud, is that you?

Well personaly I agree with Mike Meyers and blame the following for the worlds problems:

The kennedys

The Rockefellers

Colonel Sanders (before he went belly-up)

and the Pope

That's how they control you man!

only the red ones the blue ones are ok honest. :D

Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: The Matrix?

Morpheus: Do you want to know what IT is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...

post-3208-1144844724.jpg