Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nuclear war against Iran

457 posts in this topic

Who says anybody is supporting Iran here BadBob? Where the hell do you get your ideas from? And... more importantly, have you still not worked out the moran reference?

Your mate, Sea-King for one. Why don't you read what's already been posted? Like the last page?

Badbob is a moron! Badbob is a moron! Ten newly armed warheads for whoever names the band:

Libs? You gotta luv 'em. It's people like you who cause conservatives to win elections.

Extremely original, but did you know that men who stick their finger up their nose run the risk of herpes. I am sure you do. Ha Ha

@ Wheel

once you have had your first ten on TT you can take everything else reallllllly slowlllllly

Who says anybody is supporting Iran here BadBob? Where the hell do you get your ideas from? And... more importantly, have you still not worked out the moran reference?

Firstly ,good morning chaps and chapettes. As Sin said, hey I like that "Sin sez" sounds kinda funky, dunnit?

Anyway, we don`t want anybody to have WMD (including USA, UK et al) but the fact of the matter is they will have (get them) soon. If only to prove they can get them.Thats my rantette for this morning back to my Rice Krispies. :blink:

Libs? You gotta luv 'em. It's people like you who cause conservatives to win elections.

If nothing else, BadBob is right about that (and I've voted democrat in every local and federal US election for the last 10 years).

On this thread we say M-o-r-a-n. So get a brain.

No Bobbie boy. On this thread YOU say moran. The rest of us would appear to have the brains. You, clearly do not. Now go get a dictionary (its a book that explains what words mean) and try to find a description for 'moran'.

And you see, that is why your picture of Skeeter and Bubba is all the more amusing. Somehow I doubt you will ever get the joke.

I predict america will attack but not with nuclear weapons. I also dont expect them to get away with it so easily this time. My only hope is that enough young american soldiers die to help convince them its not really worth it.

"The Professional military mind is by necessity an inferior and unimaginative mind; no man of high intellectual quality would willingly imprison his gifts in such a calling." - H.G. Wells

(I am not neccisarily agreeing with H.G. Wells here I recognize that waging war is part of what makes us human and has a long tradition of giving rise to national glory and helping boys feel like men as well as triggering social changes throughout history and helping our species to evolve by killing off the weak and giving the new generation a cleaner slate to build on, like a phoenix rising from the ashes)

I just wonder who will be the phoenix and who will be the ashes.

Could we see a glorious new future for the people of the US under a fundamentalist islamic oligarchy? Or could we see a glorious new future for the people of the middle east under a fundamentalist christian oligarchy with macdonalds and hummers? I dont think this will end until we have reached one or the other.

back to my Rice Krispies.

You chopped up Condi? :o

Fuck you BB you ruined my perfect ten. Jesus Americans!

Thanks for lumping us all together in the same boat. Who was saying that Europeans could differentiate between Americans and American foreign policy?

Isreal has every right to take this seriously and an attack from them on a country that openly advocates the destruction of Isreal and whose president takes part in a "World without Zionism" conference and makes anti-Semetic speeches AND is most probably trying to build atomic weapons, is in my eyes completely justified.

Nothing wrong with taking part in "World against Zionism" conferences. No other group in modern history has been responsible for more of the evils that we see in the world today than the Zionist movement.

Where shall I start? Dragging the US into WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, orchestrating the Sept 11th attacks and therefore laying the foundations for WWIII. I could go on...

By the way, don´t confuse anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism, two entirely different things.