Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nuclear war against Iran

457 posts in this topic

You come from Norfolk? :unsure:

No, Warwick originally but ended up living in Norfolk for my "sins". If you ever get chance to go to Gt Yarmouth...dont. It is a dump!! :)

Shit eurovol. Things were goin' so well. Why the hell did you have to bring country music into it? <_<

You need to look at their mobile missile capabilities. Max range of about 2000 kms, payload of around 700kgs max, only accurate to within around 3km, not many of them.

The questions would be, in a military sense, why would a nation want a missile that has such a long range, and is only accurate to within 3km if they were going to arm it with conventional explosive? It would only make sense if you armed the said missile with something that nullified the inaccuarcy by use of something other than conventional explosive.

Three options:

1. Chemical

2. Biological

3. Nuclear

Anyone of those, if you are going for a general target(population centre, etc), does not need to be highly accurate.

The first two need highly complex dispersal systems and the weather needs to be correct for the type of agent to be of maximum effectiveness. The last one...well, I do not need to explain this one.

Have to say, a 223mph underwater missile sounds impressive, be nice to know the range, the guidance system and the accuracy too :)

Do the Libs have any plan? (Surrender is not a plan). Neither is a litany of complaints.

I have a plan (I am not a Lib though so not sure if it counts)

We send in BadBob. He is qualified as he is ex Special Forces and has medals. Two of them! Those Morans will all be repenting within hours.

Aye. BadBob could ride the first nuke just like that guy did in Dr.Strangelove.

You wouldn`t need the missile a´la Strangelove with BadB, just him and the cowboy hat would frighten the bejabbers out of all those heathen, other thinking, how dare they stand up against the USofA and think they can do as they please, cos they don`t. GWB knows that, cos god speaks to him( mostly out of a Jack Daniels bottle methinks!) Iranians! :blink:

Try saying that and smoking at the same time, easy really.

Try saying that and smoking at the same time, easy really.

I could barely read it, and I have horrible grammar. :D