Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nuclear war against Iran

457 posts in this topic

WOW <_<

That's like reading the National Enquirer. Load of crap it is...

There are plans drawn up for lots of scenarios all over the globe I should think - would be incompetent not to have contingency plans I would imagine

Ah. Just saw that they are based in Canada. :D Centre for Research on Globalisation..

I think you would find that one of Iran's neighbours Turkey ( a member of NATO ) would be more than a little perturbed by the idea of a nuclear assault.

In the military everything gets planned for (like nuclear war with Russia), but fortunately most plans are never called on. The leaking of plans (or pseudo-plans) is a means of attempting to pressure Iran, aka 'sabre-rattling'.

Mods: can we merge this thread into "Adopting a cat from a rescue shelter" and call it "Nuclear Cat Shelter"?

Fits the lack of criticism by Merkel after Chirac's speach the other day. Or Chirac's speach to start off with.

I love to look at the homepages these stories come from to see what else the site hosting the story purports, which is usually biased chickenshit. I'm relieved to see that this site is no exception.

What's especially amusing is that they use catchy words like "centre" and "global" to give their organization some kind of legitimacy when all you need to do is read the article headlines to figure out that for the most part it's baseless scaremongering.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/

really, anything alternative to the usual porridge news sources is baseless, bugger off. Just as referenced as anything else, and most of the writers are scholars at least...

Well maybe Sin can check with his buddies and find out the real truth of the matter.

nooo i see white chairs and orange boiler suits...

mmmm...mu...must... make...alu...alum...aluminum...hat...

you telling me someone who stands up to a bunch of tanks with what amounts ot a peashooter isnt courageous?

plus half my tutors at uni were foreign(i.e. couldnt speak or write proper english, AND had controversial left-of-centre views, didn't make them any less informed...)

Oh, it was all a commie plot! And I fell for it. So, now we can all relax and bathe in the warme and comforting, benevolent, hegemony of the US military-industrial complex?