Bitcoin - a decentralised digital currency

2,183 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Dogecoin started as a joke and now plenty became millionaires with it.

This should be the warning sign, yet, alt-coin fanatics praise it...

34 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

This should be the warning sign, yet, alt-coin fanatics praise it...

You mean your god Elon Musk is one of them ...

23 minutes ago, Krieg said:

You mean your god Elon Musk is one of them ...

Already said it before that this is market manipulation by Elon and SEC should be on his tail for this.

On 3/3/2021, 9:54:05, MikeMelga said:

Funny video :D

Literally what happened to this idiot:

https://www.t-online.de/region/koeln/news/id_89670680/-bitcoin-betrug-mann-verliert-halbe-million-euro-wegen-falschen-elon-musk.html

The website was supposed to be an advertising campaign by the electric car company Tesla: Participants were asked to send an amount between 0.1 and 20 Bitcoins to a Bitcoin address. Then double the bitcoin amount should be returned directly.

6 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Actually we should close all WU offices... I am baffled it's allowed to operate...

And poor people in third world countries should stop receiving money from their relatives who emigrated to first world countries.   Just because you do not like them they should not exist, sure.

4 minutes ago, Krieg said:

And poor people in third world countries should stop receiving money from their relatives who emigrated to first world countries.   Just because you do not like them they should not exist, sure.

Have you seen their exchange rates?  My God, what an incredible rip-off!  If more people used transferwise, for example, WU would disappear. 

Just now, silty1 said:

Have you seen their exchange rates?  My God, what an incredible rip-off!  If more people used transferwise, for example, WU would disappear. 

Cool that YOU can use transferwise.  I use such services myself as well.   But we are talking about people living in the middle of the nowhere who do not even have a bank account.

I can't believe how sheltered you people are sometimes.

Oh gee, that's news to me.

I realise we're talking about poor people, and the set-up they're trapped in is keeping them poor. Western Union preys on their lack of access to the resources we all take for granted.  

54 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Oh gee, that's news to me.

I realise we're talking about poor people, and the set-up they're trapped in is keeping them poor. Western Union preys on their lack of access to the resources we all take for granted.  

Do not worry, the Free Markets will fix that ...

6 hours ago, Krieg said:

As @silty1 said, this is exploitation of uneducated people. Reminds me of poor people living in remote locations in Portugal who pay 350€ (half minimum wage) for a taxi to a doctor's appointment in Portugal because they don't know they can ask the state for help.

And of course WU then facilitates all kind of illegal activities.