How to get a management job at city council

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a management position at Franfurt am Main City Council. (Revenue/Credit Control experience). What education levels and criteria are most valued by City Councils? How do I get hold of their HR department?

Tnx

You want to be a Manager, yet you are incapable of finding their HR dept for yourself? Good luck....

I doubt you will get anywhere, since those jobs are highly sought after and require very fluent German indeed.

Simply Go here -> =4333965"]Training at the City Council for the English language intro page on Training At The City Hall.

watch it, camlough, or you may be suspected of unhippness. :D

Fortunately the City of Frankfurt am Main accommodates the reduced level of initiative which has accompanied the expansion of internet based access.

2B

Unhipness??

Mind you, as a Manager he will be delegating tasks, so perhaps he is just in training already :ph34r:

Sorry, I didn't know this was the forum for sexually frustrated little bitches. My bad.

I guess one of the most important criteria would be an excellent working knowledge of German - if you have that, you are off to a good start.

Other than that, all I can think of in your case, would be the ability to think for yourself.

Edit: if this is going to turn into a Friday cat-fight, I'll get the popcorn going! :D

edit 2: to the best of my knowledge, none of the other posters here is a "sexually frustrated little bitch", with the possible exception of the OP

Well, with your ability to clearly formalate your goals and the skills you bring on board to achieve them, your willingness to accept criticism and learn from mistakes, and your proven conflict management skills, I should imagine you'll get any management position you aim for!

What are you waiting for? Don't waste your time on internet forums with losers - go get it!