Bacon Bacon Bacon!

339 posts in this topic

I like the English bacon, the thick rashers... yum yum yum

Made a full English a few weeks ago. Heinz baked beans, toast, fried tomatoes, fried egg and these rashers, Also the HP sauce.

Was an amazing masterpiece to say the least

Yesss! So much goodness here. Tulip's definitely my go-to bacon brand here. And, here's my bacon apple pancake recipe. These posts must've put the scent out to me back in June.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS STUFF HIDING!?!? How have I missed this...please tell me where!

There are also othe sources around Münich for bacon????

Ah, true. Forgot that you have your bacon business Mik...the real stuff I hear.

Sweet! I work just down the road...I know what I'll be having for breakfast then.

Heheh. Tulip bacon... I have found the Tulip bacon strips at SPAR Schlemmerland Nowak, a little grocery store on Augustenstr. 78, and also at the local Edeka. :) Happy Bacon!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS STUFF HIDING!?!? How have I missed this...please tell me where!

You can get it in toom/Rewe, best bet though is Metro. They sell it for sure. :)

An Ode To The Bacon Butty. In Praise of Bacon

Hardeep Singh Kohli's personal plea to the nation to reflect on a food of wonder: bacon.

Hardeep goes on a roadtrip around Scotland meeting bacon eaters, makers, regalers and producers.

28 minutes worth of taste-tempting radio.

2B

lots of posts on where to find English style bacon, which I like a lot and buy on occasion, but does anyone have a clue where to find American style bacon that isn't cut so thin it's see through? I miss real bacon :(