Tennis partners sought and found (2019)

46 posts in this topic

I'm back again in Munich and looking for Tennis mate to play with. As an average-level player, I'm open to playing with all age levels, man or woman, as long as we can both enjoy making each other sweat on court. I live in Pasing and work around the city center. So if interested, buzz me please.

Cheers.

Mo.

Hello everybody,

I recently started a tennis meetup on meetup.com. The goal is to create a group of (rather experienced) tennis enthousiasts who will play weekly. Location is the South of Munich (or maybe a bit more towards the center). If you're interested, sign-up!

here is the link to the meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Weekly-Tennis-Experienced-Players-Munich-South-Starnberg/

Cheers,

Jeroen

Hey Guys,

I'm Shehab and looking for a tennis partner to play evenings or weekend, living in Sendling but I'm flexible with a bike. Not sure how the levels are but maybe I'm a 4? used to play tournaments long time ago and whenever i get a chance I still play. Looking for regular playing partner or group.

Feel free to contact me by phone too. 015202979429.

Best regards,

Shehab

Hi guys,

I'm an exchange student from South Korea.

As there is no tennis-players among my friends, I visited here to find some.

I've played tennis for 3 years and often participated in competition in Korea.

I play both single and double.

Living near Obersending, I can go anywhere.

Please send me an e-mail(yju3943@snu.ac.kr) or text message(0176 3758 7698) if you are interested!

Thanks

Tom Yun

Hello,
It's not quite 2013 anymore, but let's give it a try...

I used to have a decent game (LK 10-ish / US NTRP 4.5), looking to get back on the court after a 2-year injury break. Singles/doubles, gents/ladies, anything works. I live in Seefeld (SW of Munich), but willing to drive up to half an hour.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

b

If you can't find a partner here, there are loads of clubs you can join, playing against other clubs at pretty much any level.