Tennis partners sought and found (2019)

46 posts in this topic

Hi

I am looking for people to play tennis in the Herrsching area. I play once a week on average but would like to play more.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Graham

Hi,

I am looking for a tennis partner for the evenings or o the weekend.

My skill level is about 3 to 3.5.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

0176 8456 3166.

Best regards,

Michael

I am 28 years old and just moved to the city for a 2-yr teaching contract. I played Singles on my high school Varsity team in the States but very little since then so I'm a bit rusty. I played a few times this summer and was glad I did - it's coming back slowly! I brought my racquet in hopes of meeting a few people around my age to play non-competitively. Please email me if you are interested in playing sometime: aliciafenney@gmail.com. I live in Haidhausen but have an Isar Card and am fine traveling around. Tschüss!

Anyone up for a game of tennis evenings/weekends at Harlachinger indoor . I am a level 3.5-4.0 and looking to play someone at the same or slightly better level.

Drop me a PM.

Not sure if anyone here still is interested in playing tennis in Munich, but if you are - I am looking for some people to play with a few times a week.

I am an intermediate player (3.5-4.0), but I haven't played in a while.

Leave me a PM if you are interested. :)

Hi Eila, I was so happy to read your message. I believe I am at a similar level. I will send you a PM with my number. It would be great if regular tennis meetups would work out!

Also check out the following. I haven't joined any session, but could be an option in the summer.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=265600

Hi there, I am interested in playing tennis couple of times a week, preferably in the evening. Started playing since some weeks and been getting regular lessons, so a bit better than a beginner and improving after each week :)

PM if interested.

Hi,

I am level 4 - 4.5 and looking for a partner. I play in Tennis Club Thalkirchen and I am very flexible. I can play in the first half of the day and in the evening. Please p.m. me if interested.

Greetings

Hi, I would like to play at the court near to where I live (Ostpark). I can play in the evenings after my kids go to bed. I'm about a level 4, I suppose, but checking into the last few ladies who posted, I'm not sure if you want to play an old lady like me?

Does anyone know of any Tennis walls in Munich please? Would happily hit against a wall a few hours a day rather than going jogging etc...

I was at the BMW Tennis comp recently and noticed one there - have tried to find more info about joining there but it looks pretty exclusive and my German is pretty minimal right now.

Hi!

Looking for a tennis partner at any level. I am a former tournament player, but that is 4 years ago and I have barely touched my racket since then. Now Im eager to play again!

I have a bike so I can easily get to most tennis clubs around the city centre.

I also have an extra racket if someone needs to borrow one.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey,

I am interested of playing aswell. I have been practicing on/off about 7 years, so I can keep the ball in game:) But my level is deffently not a tournament level. I have been in Munich for 2 months and not played here before, therefore I have no prefrences in pratice venue either.

If still interest after this short introduction, please let me know :)

Not sure if anyone here still is interested in playing tennis in Munich, but if you are - I am looking for some people to play with a few times a week.

I am an intermediate player (3.5-4.0), but I haven't played in a while.

Leave me a PM if you are interested.

Hi there, I couldn't figure out how to pm you but thought I'd try simply posting. I'm very flexible about playing times and places and would definitely be interested in playing. It sounds like we might be at the same level...

I'm looking for tennis partners as well. I'm intermediate, play on and off for fun.

Hi all,

I also need a tennis partner. I am intermediate, although I haven't played in a while. PM me if you want and we can book a court fr this week :)

Cheers!

Margarita

I have been working in Munich since April and looking for someone or a group of tennis die hard fans to play at least once per week. I am an average player, but love tennis and dying to hit the court. I am working near Pullach but in principle can go anywhere within Munich as long as there is easy access from train station.

I am from Holland and recently came to Starnberg together with my wife. In Holland I played tennis once a week for the past 10 years or so and I would like to continue doing so while I am here. At the moment I am quite flexible and would also be able to play on weekdays during the day. I prefer playing doubles, but don't mind with singles either :P I found a place in Starnberg that rents courts by the hour:

http://www.tennis-starnberg.de/Welcome.html

Anyone interested?

Is there anywhere reasonably priced within Munich (indoors) to play? All I can find it around 25 Euro an hour which is scandolous! (and before somebody mentions is, I am aware this is probably the 'right' price for Munich, but I am wondering if there is anywhere cheaper, even if it is a little further out)

Hello everyone! I'm Canio, I'm 27 years old and I permanently moved from Rome to Munich the 13th of September. I still don't know anyone here (yeah, it's kinda sad :) ) and I'd really like to know knew people. I play tennis (practised for 2 years, still at 4nc level) and I'd love to play with someone. I'll have a racket from the 3rd of October but I'm already searching for people who want to play with me. I love sports in general, so if you want to propose me something different just count me in ;)

Cheers!