Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PCOS and Fertility treatment in Erlangen/Nürnberg

5 posts in this topic

Hallo all,

I accidentally landed up on this website and i am glad i did...

I am a 26 year old currently living in Fürth.A year and half back i was diagonised for PCOS in India and have been put on drugs since then. Me and my husband are now looking forward to extend our family but we have no idea of the fertility clinics in Nürnberg/ erlangen/ fürth region(english speaking ones).How is the treatment and what amount of money do we need to shell out? We have a govt insurance. would that be of help?

Any guidance or your personal experience would be a great help to us.

Thanx in advance.

Start by making an appointment with an English speaking Gynaecologist who should be able to give you a check-up and outline the treatment options.Your health insurance should cover this appointment.

The womans hospital in Erlangen is the best place to start. Great doctors and awesome healthcare system.

Thanx to both of you for the suggestions. :)

@Rapache.. Are you referring to the Erlangen Uni hospital?

Hello,

My wife and I have an opportunity to move to Germany, in Nürnberg. We are now living in Sweden and starting here a fertility follow-up. We are hoping not to have to go all the way to the IVF but do consider that it is important to know how such a treatment would go in Germany.

Since this discussion is very fresh, I would like to ask if any of you could give any feedback on the way treatment course unfolds in Germany, particularly in Nürnberg? Is is fast? Is there a long waiting list for artificial insemination? for IVF? Is the level of care really good? Are doctors nice?

Thanks for your answers!

Warm regards,

Nico