Where to buy asian groceries near Nuremberg?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

My wife is Taiwanese and she is looking for Chinese groceries around Nuremberg. I did find Hong Kong store in town but they cover all Asia food in a relatively small shop so there are many products she could not find. Does anybody knows of a bigger shop around? If there is nothing nearby where should we go shopping: Frankfurt, Munich or anywhere closer?

Thanks for your help,

Romaric

There's a larger asian grocery near Färbertor -- Nürnberg Asiatischer Lebensmittelmarkt at Färberstrasse 58 -- it's behind a mattress shop so may be a bit confusing to find, but it has a great deal of asian/indian supplies as well as a cold section and restaurant supplies.

Hi,

I am also from Taiwan. I usually go to the shop called: Asia Shop Wing Xing in Erlangen for aisan food shopping. They have more choices of asian food than the shop here in Nürnberg. They also have quite abit of stuff imported from Taiwan such as Taiwan rice wine, stuff for stewing etc.

Another useful online shop in Germany is: http://www.dae-yang.de/epages/62238787.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62238787/Categories

Hope this help. :)