Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Amateur ice hockey (Wolfsburg, Braunschweig)

6 posts in this topic

Hello! Does anybody know any amateur ice hockey team in Wolfsburg/Braunschweig area? Or just a group of friends who play regularly? Relocating to WOB and would like to keep playing on regular basis. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I know there's a pro team in Wolfsburg, called - funnily enough - the Grizzly Adams. According to this list, there are several Hobbymannschaften (amateur/hobby teams) in both Wolfsburg and Braunschweig. Not sure how current some of the listings are though.

HTH

Erm... there's a second link there, which gives you a list of amateur/hobby teams in both Wolfsburg and Braunschweig.

I'm sorry, my last post was a little bit misleading. Of course I found the second link :) Thanks again!

Hello,

We represent an amateur ice hockey team from Canada, the Selwyn House school Gryphons from Montreal, Quebec. We are looking to play friendly games between February 29th and March 11th 2016. Our boys are aged between 15 and 17 years old. If there is any interest please contact us. We are also looking to rent ice time for practices during this period.

Best regards,
Armando La Para
On behalf of the Selwyn House school Gryphons
1-514-871-9030
999 Saint-Antoine West
Montreal, Qc, Canada
H3C 4M7