My current reputation on this site

100 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thegreatdivide said:

I see people with over -2000 community reputation here. How did they get that?  

They wrote stuff people liked!

:P:P

1 minute ago, john g. said:

They wrote stuff people liked!

:P:P

How does one get negative reputation that high? 🧐

By being a really bad boy or girl! :D

Some topics on here have been emotional eg refugees/Merkel/politics in general/ toilets for gender-fluid 5-year-olds..that kind of thing!

Or for just being seen as a pain in the arse Klugscheißer or unfriendly/unhelpful.

Same as anywhere in the world.

28 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

Just asking that question would have gotten you to -400 back in the old days. 

11 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

Just asking that question would have gotten you to -400 back in the old days. 

Now I have an idea. I have read somewhere how some people wanted the dislike button feature added. It must be that. 

8 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

Now I have an idea. I have read somewhere how some people wanted the dislike button feature added. It must be that. 

There used to be a dislike button but it was removed, I think due to some people being bullied.  Sure you could get a lot of reds if you were trolling but you could also get downvoted for voicing an unpopular opinion or maybe because somebody didn't like you and might stalk you and downvote all your posts.  So whatever, the powers that be decided we are better off all happy and green.

1 hour ago, thegreatdivide said:

Integer overflow! (programmers joke!)

Wow - thanks. I guess I must have been doing some good somewhere in my posts :-)

Not sure I like being labelled beastly though - reminds me of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, when Lucy says something like "Edmund has been rather beastly to me"

666 also has me reaching for holy water or something. How awful to have a good reputation tainted by an evil number ;-)

On 28. März 2019 um 07:46:24, paulwork said:

Wow - thanks. I guess I must have been doing some good somewhere in my posts :-)

Not sure I like being labelled beastly though - reminds me of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, when Lucy says something like "Edmund has been rather beastly to me"

666 also has me reaching for holy water or something. How awful to have a good reputation tainted by an evil number ;-)

I can remember a member with a negative score of -666. Now, that is beastly 👻.

I have four fours. 

image.png

Well, you probably missed a few. At 10,000 your score is !!!TILT!!! (see screenshot above).

and

and

and, then?

sorry I screwed up your four fours by greening you - I took it back.  But it's there in spirit ;)