My current reputation on this site

100 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thegreatdivide said:

I see people with over -2000 community reputation here. How did they get that?  

They wrote stuff people liked!

:P:P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, john g. said:

They wrote stuff people liked!

:P:P

 

How does one get negative reputation that high? 🧐

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By being a really bad boy or girl! :D

Some topics on here have been emotional eg refugees/Merkel/politics in general/ toilets for gender-fluid 5-year-olds..that kind of thing!

Or for just being seen as a pain in the arse Klugscheißer or unfriendly/unhelpful.

Same as anywhere in the world.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

I see people with over -2000 community reputation here. How did they get that?  

 

Just asking that question would have gotten you to -400 back in the old days. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

 

Just asking that question would have gotten you to -400 back in the old days. 

 

Now I have an idea. I have read somewhere how some people wanted the dislike button feature added. It must be that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

 

Now I have an idea. I have read somewhere how some people wanted the dislike button feature added. It must be that. 

 

There used to be a dislike button but it was removed, I think due to some people being bullied.  Sure you could get a lot of reds if you were trolling but you could also get downvoted for voicing an unpopular opinion or maybe because somebody didn't like you and might stalk you and downvote all your posts.  So whatever, the powers that be decided we are better off all happy and green.

 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thegreatdivide said:

I see people with over -2000 community reputation here. How did they get that?  

Integer overflow! (programmers joke!)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow - thanks. I guess I must have been doing some good somewhere in my posts :-)

 

Not sure I like being labelled beastly though - reminds me of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, when Lucy says something like "Edmund has been rather beastly to me"

 

666 also has me reaching for holy water or something. How awful to have a good reputation tainted by an evil number ;-)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28. März 2019 um 07:46:24, paulwork said:

Wow - thanks. I guess I must have been doing some good somewhere in my posts :-)

 

Not sure I like being labelled beastly though - reminds me of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, when Lucy says something like "Edmund has been rather beastly to me"

 

666 also has me reaching for holy water or something. How awful to have a good reputation tainted by an evil number ;-)

I can remember a member with a negative score of -666. Now, that is beastly 👻.

 

I have four fours. 

 

image.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you probably missed a few. At 10,000 your score is !!!TILT!!! (see screenshot above).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and

and

and, then?

 

sorry I screwed up your four fours by greening you - I took it back.  But it's there in spirit ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now