My current reputation on this site

100 posts in this topic

Complaints about the reputation system seem to garner lots of reds...

Let's test that theory.

The TT reputation system blows.

Where did you see this -2? On the profile page anything between zero and -15 shows up as "Reputation: 0" and the mention "Neutral" (as is the case with your rating right now), and for individual posts only a negative rating of -3 or worse is visible.

No it wasn't a -2 it was -29 or at least that is what I am seeing. When I was new to the site I posted in the VENT section and apparently some members did not like what I had to say, boohoo. Again, as I said previously. The reputation section is BS. I can understand if the reputation bar had something to do with perhaps their not following through with their deals or perhaps selling something NOT as advertised. But this has nothing to do with actual reputation, it merely deals with how someone feels about your post. I find it childish and immature, as if someone is having a bad day... ehhh, I don't like that post NEG! That hurts, because if you knew that person personally you would most likely find out that they are really a decent person.

So, with that said I leave this group pondering the above words. I also believe that this site is more geared toward Englanders living in Germany(not a bad thing), I do agree that there are Americans(as myself) on this site. But banging someone for their writing skills or vocabulary is just not appropriate. I wish each and everyone you a wonderful day and take care.

ehhh, I don't like that post NEG! That hurts,

Don't take it too personally apparantly I'm a "sensationalistic maniac" and "a bad person" (at least according to one TT member ;)) but hey, that's life - and nothing to loose sleep over

I bet USian grammar nazis outnumber Brit grammar nazis on TT by a long way. Just saying. Not that I want a lot of reds from you fucker's.

I think it's only fair to distribute the wealth a bit.

Somebody please neg me and give a green to someone who doesn't deserve it.

But banging someone for their writing skills or vocabulary is just not appropriate.

I agree - it is far better to bang someone you fancy ;-)

Just stay away from that sarabyrd chick. I have it on good authority that she is just plain evil

Ah, but you like 'em naughty!

I bet USian grammar nazis outnumber Brit grammar nazis on TT by a long way. Just saying. Not that I want a lot of reds from you fucker's.

Fuckers. No apostrophe needed. :P

I can kinda think where chuckycheese is coming from. But he needs more dolphins. And painter's ladders.

Yep kids, the help-desk is now manned and I'm getting my money's worth.

Hahahaha but the funny part is there's lots of experienced people here that respond that way all the time.

I realise you have your knickers in a twist about this, but the fact that the post received so many negative ratings suggests that this isn't true.

Fuckers. No apostrophe needed.

At last - somebody took the bait. Sometimes fishing in the Toytown pond is hard work.