Halloween Trick or Treating with map

50 posts in this topic

The route is finished! Please be aware that there are 3 people with babies at home and they'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come by after 19:30!!!

Have fun everyone!! We'll see each other out and about. We will be a witch, a ghost, and a princess.

Feel free to pass the map on to any other kids who'd like to participate.

See you tomorrow!!

Jodi, Maya, Silvia

-------------------------------

Link:

http://goo.gl/maps/65Cgw

Wow, impressive! Almost makes me wish I could go along to get Halloween swag... :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great time, Jodessa - great job organising all that!

Sure thing! Thanks for writing! We just moved into the neighborhood. Hopefully next year will be even bigger!

Not that the enthusiasm is low this year however!!

Pass it on to any kids you know. Happy Halloween!

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]

Hi Jodessa,

I came across this old post of yours and was wondering if you are doing something similar this year (with map)?

It will be my son's (2.5 year old) first Halloween and I am trying to make it special.

If anyone else has tips on places to go or events being organised for this years Halloween, please do share.

K Thx Ciao

Hi there,

Just wondering if there will be another trick or treating event this year for this month on Halloween?

Cheers, Ayla

Hi Jodi!

I just emailed you via this website. We moved here from Virginia this summer and love Halloween! And we happen to live right near Untermenzing! Can we join your trick or treating? Do you need any help? any candy donations? Please email me back...I sent you a message via this site. Thanks, Michelle.

hello,

i am an indian..i have not experienced any halloween party in my life ..n i wish to attend this year ..could you please let me know ...that this trick n treating is a party for bachelors also n we can enjoy and dance and eat ...if yes what is the entry fees...if this is just a kid party then could you suggest me any :) open halloween party so that we can go there ...

thanks in advance

tanvi :)

The Trick-Or-Treat Route for Untermenzing is finished. We passed out 500 flyers in the neighborhood. Due to the long weekend and school holidays this year, we had a few less people who officially signed up.

However, it was mentioned in the flyer that if they wish to hand out candy, to please put out a pumpkin or something obviously Halloweenie. On the google map, you will see an orange line. This is where the flyers were handed out. So rest assure that many other houses along the route will be participating as well by displaying their pumpkins or similar.

Thanks to everyone who donated candy. We look forward to seeing you out and about and at our spooky haunted house. Feel free to pass this route on to any interested kids.

http://goo.gl/fHMPzw

Happy Halloween!!!

18:00 - 20:30

Thanks so much for providing this map but for some reason this link only leads me to a page that requires me to set up a google account before I can see it. I checked your link from last year and it works fine. Am I missing something or do I have to set up an account to view it?

My son's halloween buddy had to drop out at the last minute so I am contemplating giving our neighbourhood a miss and bringing him up to Untermenzing where he can see others in costume. My question is - is this a route that will be walked along or will people be driving? If it's a walking route, I was wondering if there are there any other young'uns (my son is 2.5 years old) who would like to buddy up with my son, as I think it will be more fun all round if its done in a larger group.

It is a walking route. Sorry I can't help you with organizing any buddies. You will more than likely find someone to team up with along the way, or maybe in this forum? Try the Parents in Munich Facebook page. See you tomorrow!

There are always some last minute changes regarding address and participants. Please Take a look at the most up-to-date map link above, tomorrow to get the latest.

There have already been some houses added and some map corrections made.

PDF mit Liste und Karte: http://goo.gl/XRGswp

Online Google Maps Version: http://goo.gl/fHMPzw

Thank you everyone who made it out. It was so much fun having so many people out and about! The costumes were fantastic!!! Must say, my favorite was the little boy dressed as Bert, the chimney sweep from Mary Poppins. But all the others were great as well. Hope to see you again next year!!

Hi Jodessa,

Came along last year for the trick or treating. It was super fun, and not just for my son. If you have something similar planned for this year, please do let me know. Can I donate candy or something?

K Thx Ciao