Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tax Attorney in Nuremberg?

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a good tax attorney in Nuremberg? My husband and I would like to file for a tax return after getting married and would like to use services of an attorney who can lead us through the complications of the system.

Toytown has quite a few threads on tax returns (including after marriage), and one of the common advice was to find a good tax attorney whom somebody else had tried (by word of mouth). We would appreciate any contacts/advice. Good command of English on attorney's side is not a must, we can do German.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have a concrete recommendation for you, but wanted to question the "attorney" bit. In Germany, the person who prepares your tax return is a Steuerberater (tax advisor), not an attorney.

Oh, and congratulations on getting married! :)

Thanks!

yes, the.frollein, you're right, its the Steuerberater that I meant. I guess just typed attorney but the adviser is what I need! =) Hopefully somebody will have a recommendation still

So I just wanted to come back and recommend a great tax adviser we got to work with, in case anyone will be looking again. The lady we got to work with name is Andrea Schwarz, and she is very helpful, knowledgeable, AND friendly! The last one was a warm surprise after a rather cold receptionist. The lady is also very hip, in a literal sense of the word :) The only thing is that she is German-speaking, with weak English. The office is located right by the Main Train Station.

Her contacts below:

Andrea Schwarz

Lohnsteuerhilfe Bayern e.V.

Tel: 0911 62 77 690

Fax: 0911 20 59 437

email: a.schwarz@lohi.de

www.lohi.de

i was thinking of visiting the Lohnsteuerhilfe by the hbf, but I definitely need someone who speaks English.

Anyone can make a recommendation for steuerberater in Nbg who is comfortable communicating in English?

FYI- i went to Vereingite(sp?) Lohnsteuerhilfe in plaerrer. The guy who did my taxes spoke to me in english only, and got me more money back than I expected. Definitely recommended, easy!

Americano, could you please post his contact details, or send them to me via PM. Also ball park cost would be great. The last ones I went to wanted to charge me €600.

Thanks