Return Policy Media-Markt

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, as most of the Apple fans would be aware, Surprisingly they just refreshed the existing Ipad as well with a better processor and some other incremental things. I had purchased the same last week from Media-markt. I wanted to check my chances of getting my hand on the new Ipad by returning the one bought last week. Request your inputs please

Regards,

BSD

You may be in luck:

From their webpage

Umtausch ohne Wenn und Aber: Da machen Sie garantiert nichts falsch. Sollte Ihnen ein bei uns gekaufter Artikel nicht gefallen, können Sie ihn originalverpackt innerhalb von 14 Tagen zurückgeben. Wir tauschen um. Ohne Wenn und Aber.

In other words you can take anything back within 14 days so long as it's in original packing. They do say, however, they'll change it, which might imply you can change it for something else, but not get your money back

Note that legally speaking they are not obliged to take it back, this is a voluntary service

Thanks for the message, I will try my luck tomorrow, i haven't even opened it as i was supposed to gift this in the family

Regards,

BSD