Regular Sunday Morning Squash Club

115 posts in this topic

We could do with some more signups for Sunday, if you miss the signup deadline but want to play please PM me.

Also, if you have signed up and can't make it please PM me as soon as you know.

If they are fully booked and we dont use a court they have started charging me and it comes out of my pocket.

Cheers,

Jono

2 courts reserved 11-12.30 pm Sunday 17th March. Please sign up before mid day Friday if you plan to come along.

Cheers,

Jono

Squash on Sunday - 17th Cancelled!

As there was only Silas and myself the courts were cancelled for this week.

Last Weeks F*KUP

For those of you who turned out last Sunday I need to offer my apologies. I learnt today that there were no courts available last week. That is very odd as I booked them the week previous before I left the club. I can only assume that they made a mistake with the booking. To make maters worse I didn't show up as my wife mistakenly took my keys in the morning and I had no way to get there. Perhaps the gods were against us last week.

Jono

For those of you who signed up for Sunday, unfortunately I haven,t been able to get courts. There are courts at 10 or after 12 . As I am flying to the UK today, I will leave it to you chaps if you want to coordinate together and play at another time.

I have PMd those who signed up.

Cheers,

Jono

Hi,

I cancelled squash for this week due to low numbers and injury.

Cheers,

Jono

Hey there! :)

I have just recently discovered this forum, and was wondering whether a squash session is planned this Sunday or any time soon.

I used to play squash on a regular basis whilst at uni, but wouldn't call myself an experienced player. I just enjoy playing and wouldn't mind a challenge every now and then. :)

Hi,

We plan to move the Sunday Squash to soccer world from this Sunday 5th.

Soccerworld München

Georg-Kainz-Str.8 | 80993 München

Tel: 089 / 149 28 75 | Fax: 089 / 143 901 54

info@soccerworld-muenchen.de

Cheers,

Jono

Hi Jono,

Not sure if you mean from 2nd or 9th but the main thread will need to be changed or I can see this causing all manner of mix ups.

Cheers,

Gary

Gary,

I was just waiting for the mods to do there thing!

BTW: The courts at soccerworld are much better (3 x glass back and natural light) and 1/2 the price at the weekends of SFS!

Regards,

Jono

Anyone fancy joining us for squash on Sunday in Moosach?

Feel free to sign up.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I signed up for this sunday morning squash session (7th of July), I'm sorry I have to cancel. I know it says here I have to contact Jono in case of late cancellation but somehow it says me I can't send him any messages when I try. I hope you guys who are going this sunday see this and don't wait for me in Moosach. I'll try and join soon tho, and next time I'll make sure I can be there.

Sam.

Sam,

Nö worries, Thanks for letting me know. See you next Time.

Jono

SQUASH SUMMER HOLIDAYS -

WE WILL NOT BE RUNNING SUNDAY SQUASH UNTIL 31st AUGUST DUE TO HOLIDAYS FOR REGULARS!

Hello there,

Is squash back this Sunday then? I´d like to join in.

Cheers

Hi,

Since there were no signups this week , we will not have squash on sunday. I know several people are plannign on next week so please signup if you plan on coming.

Kind Regards,

Jono

Hey, I am coming at the end of this month and looking to play... especially outside of the hockey season.

I'm not an absolute beginner, but probably "rusty" and "in need of practice". Would I still be welcome, or are you guys/girls fairly competitive?