Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TT member post count wobble

38 posts in this topic

They keep sending me back to 113 and calling me a veteran. I´m a newbie and i want to stay that way! its like retaining your virginity.

Can anyone explain why a while back i had a load more posts in my profile total. I cant remember exactly how many, but over 600 I think. And now I'm back down to 400 and something?

Topics merged by admin

Holy moly, i just got nearly 200 posts from my total removed :o

Gotta climb that hill over 4000 again.

Think Sin lost a good few too so i'm guessing it's a Footy related archive session.

Ha so I've come up on the inside and overtaken you again

I reckon I lost about two posts

It would be interesting to know whether it was football or something else since I just lost about 150 posts, too.

I did. They're not on there (I have very low post removal so I can tell)

I suspect it's more thread removal than single post removal.

I suspect it's more thread removal than single post removal.

It must be entire threads because just before logging off earlier I realised that I'd passed the 3,000 mark today without noticing (and now I'm back on 2,859).

Is this thread meant to be serious or is it just a big wind-up? Please tell me you guys are all just having a big joke?? Or do you really fret and fuss and keep note every day of your running total of posts on some interwebby chat forum? Is that what life is about?

Hmm, there must be more to it than that. Do you get financial compensation for removed posts? Yeah, I bet that's it! Right, I'm off to spam the forum with nasty forbidden swear-words, personal insults, and way-off-topic references to yeast extract products. I'm going to be rich!!! Yippeeeee!!!

Posts made to a topic may initially count towards your total, but if that topic is subsequently removed then your total count will go down.

The post counts aren't fully updated in real time. Recounts happen periodically, once a month or so. Totals usually drop during a recount, but not always.