Weekly Table Tennis Meetup

374 posts in this topic

No, just 10 Euros/hour. This means that every one will pay 5 Euros if we play 90 minutes or 7 Euros if we play 120 minutes.

Hi everyone!

Yes please, I would be interested in coming along too. Look forward to it! :)

Next game is 24-Aug-2013 at 12:30 at Winzererstraße 47B, Schwabing Fitness. Please check Google Maps for how to come using public transportation since there are lots of options. When you come at Winzererstraße 47, go behind the building, 47B-E are there.

###################################

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

Those who are joining, please add your names in this list and repost. Post this list again without your name if you change your mind latest at 9:30 AM (3 hours before starting), because pdvora will call the place at 10:30 PM latest to reserve it for us for a period of time and a number of tables proportional to the number of players.

one more question: How important is it to have indoor shoes? I have couple of sports shoes/ running shoes but no indoor. Is it okay to use the running shoes? Or else I have to buy a new one.

Well, it's good that you asked, this is an important question. They will not let you in using a pair of shoes that might scratch the floor. I don't know how your shoes look like from the bottom, but this is very important so you ought to be careful. But I think a running shoe will be OK, since mine also is "I think" classified to be a running one.

Looking forward to it! Do we need to bring our own table tennis bat or can we hire them there?

Next game is 24-Aug-2013 at 12:30 at Winzererstraße 47B, Schwabing Fitness. Please check Google Maps for how to come using public transportation since there are lots of options. When you come at Winzererstraße 47, go behind the building, 47B-E are there.

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.)

7.)

8.)

Those who are joining, please add your names in this list and repost. Post this list again without your name if you change your mind latest at 9:30 AM (3 hours before starting), because pdvora will call the place at 10:30 PM latest to reserve it for us for a period of time and a number of tables proportional to the number of players.

Hey, things are getting exciting! :-D

You can take a bat from there, I think it'll cost you something very small or even for free, I'm not sure.

One of my shoes has sticky rubber base which I guess doesn't leave marks. I have tried it once in another table tennis club and also using it regularly in my gym. No one has really questioned till now. I'll carry another pair of shoes but not sure if that will also work or not because that one as well is running shoes. Both shoes are not the best to use for TT because of the extra cushion :)

For this time I am going to try with the old pair :) if they say something, probably, I'll buy one from somewhere nearby. I guess Karlplatz is not very far and I should be able to reach back in half an hour in case I have to go to buy a new one. I'll try to reach as early as possible to check with the guys there.

c u tomorrow! :)

DC_Munich....Dont worry so much about the shoes...You dont have to buy new shoes....There is nobody there to supervise and running shoes dont damage floor so see you guyz tomorrow for a nice game of TT.

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.) Umair

7.)

8.)

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.) Umair

7.) DZ

8.)

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.) Umair

7.) DArora

8.)

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.) Umair

7.) DArora

8.) AsaDogg

[@pdvora] Yes, of course! Reserve both for two hours, and I'll come with a tournament plan so that we know exactly who will play against whom and in which sequence... :-)

1.) pdvora

2.) OmarOthman

3.) DC_Munich

4.) anthie87

5.) Cat__

6.) Umair

7.) DArora

8.) TDZ

9.) AsaDogg

Please guys, all of us are to be there at maximum 12:15. We are somewhat many now so we want to have some time organizing ourselves and changing for those who will, so that we don't start late.

Next game is 31-Aug-2013 at 12:30 at Winzererstraße 47B, Schwabing Fitness. Please check Google Maps for how to come using public transportation since there are lots of options. When you come at Winzererstraße 47, go behind the building, 47B-E are there.

1.) AZee

2.) OmarOthman

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)