7-a-side football/soccer in Friedrichshain

45 posts in this topic

Hi,

We are on the look out for players that want to play 7-a-side football. We are based in Friedrichshain (near Ostkreuz).

We Train on Fridays and play mostly on Sundays, although sometimes we have to play during the week as well.

We are looking for players who want to, and can play on these days, and be reliable as well.

While we look to have fun when we are playing, this is not just a kick about in the park.

We play in a league and take our football seriously.

If you think that you would like to play 7-a-side football, and that you would be available to train and play on Fridays and Sundays, then send me a private message or email me

philip (at) ivercore (dot) com

Just a bump to this thread.

We are still looking for new players for the team. More specifically proper defenders and proper (out and out) strikers. But players in general also.

So if you are looking to play some 7 a side football on a weekly basis (usually on a Sunday), and are able to turn up to training regularly on Friday evenings then let me know at the email above and come down to a training session.

We are an English speaking football club, and we also have 2 x 11 a side teams at the club as well. We have members of all nationalities, so if you are interested in playing football just send me an email or pm me.

Philip

Hello there, So, i am from Nepal and i would like to play the 7 a side football. I mailed philips but got no answer. So, It would be nice if you cud tell me when and where does the training takes place. Exact time and day would be more helpful..THank you,..

Are you guys still looking for players? I play college ball in the states and am looking for some competitive games and practices here in Berlin. If no spots are open or if anyone recommends other teams message me please I'm looking to play some serious footy.

Myself and my pal James just moved to Neukölln and are both very eager to find a team who enjoy the social side of football, but also play at a decent level competitively. This sounds very attractive indeed.

We both played for an above average side in London and miss it dearly - so are desperate to keep playing if we can.

Anyone got any news on how this has panned out?

Thanks in advance.

Nils

Hey Philip, are you still looking for players? What age are you looking for? Is there a over 32/35 league I could join?

I currently play futbol 7 league over 35 here in Madrid, but I'm moving to Berlin in may and I'd love to keep having fun playing soccer.

Thanks,

Enrico

Hi guys,

Are you still looking for more players? If so, I would love to join.

Regards,

Faradh

Hi Guys,

I just found out that you have a match on this Sunday, 1 June 2014, 12.30 pm. at Kurt-Ritter-Sportplatz in Friedrichshain.

I would like to watch the game, later I'd like to join you if you still have some positions.

Waiting to hear from "Billy Bonds."

Regards

Farabi

Hi Guys,

I am a goalkeeper and i am very much interested in joing the team, could you please provide me with more details...

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you are still looking for new players? I just moved to Berlin from Paris where I used to play 11-a-side once a week (I generally played on either the left or right wing, though sometimes as a centre-forward. I would be happy to play any midfield position though), and would love to come and train with you and perhaps play for you if I'm good enough. Well, let me know, and even if you have too many now, then maybe in the future.

All the best

Cary