Roleplaying in Frankfurt

41 posts in this topic

I searched for a roleplaying group a while ago but never really found much. I would be interested in finding some roleplayers if anyone is interested. I have played AD&D but in truth I am much more of a fan of Shadowrun. I also have a game that seems really good but which I have never had the chance to run called Blue Planet.

I'm a dungeon master if anyone is interested in playing some D&D, and I as I'll be looking for a job next month I'll have a lot of time to play with a group during the week. Otherwise, we would have to wait until after I finish a roll20 game so that I could have time on weekends to play. (Also that is what I imagine most people could do, saturday's from 1-5+pm is a nice time frame)

I'm a dungeon master, I have a world most of my stuff is homebrew, and based on 3.5e. I've made an entire world with traps and problems. Ideal for newcomers and low level adventurers.

Edit: I live 3 stations away from frankfurt with the S-Bahn lines. So meeting around frankfurt is ideal, I can't host at my place as my apartment is tiny.

Hi there @LostManAbroad @Wyrsa @hugsrock - Frankfurt is bursting with RPG fans.

Two places you need to check out:

1. Terminal Entertainment (T3) at Eschenheimer Tor: https://t3ffm.wordpress.com/uber-uns/

2. Cafe Albatross gaming meetup (on Meetup.com, free registration: http://www.meetup.com/Frankfurt-Fun-Games-Night-Meetup/)

There you can meet all the RPG fans and generally awesome people you could wish... see you soon!

1 hour ago, Wyrsa said:

@sos-the-rope Well, I do play Magic the gathering, so I do go to some places with gamers. But yes, I'll check those out.

You are very welcome. I host the monthly Drinks & Dice meetup, but it's at the English Pub (F&H) not Albatross...

On 4/21/2017, 2:39:36, sos-the-rope said:

You are very welcome. I host the monthly Drinks & Dice meetup, but it's at the English Pub (F&H) not Albatross...

Which pub? 

On ‎21‎.‎04‎.‎2017‎ ‎08‎:‎39‎:‎16, Wyrsa said:

I'm a dungeon master if anyone is interested in playing some D&D, and I as I'll be looking for a job next month I'll have a lot of time to play with a group during the week. Otherwise, we would have to wait until after I finish a roll20 game so that I could have time on weekends to play. (Also that is what I imagine most people could do, saturday's from 1-5+pm is a nice time frame)

I'm a dungeon master, I have a world most of my stuff is homebrew, and based on 3.5e. I've made an entire world with traps and problems. Ideal for newcomers and low level adventurers.

Edit: I live 3 stations away from frankfurt with the S-Bahn lines. So meeting around frankfurt is ideal, I can't host at my place as my apartment is tiny.

Hi Wyrsa

If you are still looking for players the wife and I might be interested in trying out your world. We have since switched to 5e but I still have most of my 3.5e stuff here so it won't be difficult to switch back, especially as players.

We have a flat in Frankfurt and have managed to be hosts of groups of up to 8 people (including the two of us) albeit this is the limit our flat has to offer as well :)

If you are interested possibly e-mail me directly at switt1313@yahoo.ca (please note the dot CA since I won't get mails sent to .com or .de) since I rarely go to Toytown anymore.

Bye,

Sascha 

Hi Guys!

here's another fellow player from Italy :) If anybody is setting up a party, I would gladly join! Past experience on D&D and Cthulhu, but I am a fast learner on all others!

Ciao,

Ettore

12 minutes ago, Ettore said:

Hi Guys!

here's another fellow player from Italy :) If anybody is setting up a party, I would gladly join! Past experience on D&D and Cthulhu, but I am a fast learner on all others!

Ciao,

Ettore

Ciao @Ettore - why don't you come along to the 2 Meetups this Saturday and meet some of the local gamers?

Join me at Playing games in Bockenheim/Frankfurt
http://meetu.ps/e/DH8qp/xLGtw/a

...and...

Join me at Social night (NOT with games!) for gamers & other nerds - secret geek elite ;-)
http://meetu.ps/e/DwK0D/xLGtw/a

chances are quite good that some RPG fans are there...!

Our group continues to gather regularly to play the Legend of the Five rings.

I'm also running a 7th ed Call of Cthulhu games from time to time. 

We gather in Bad Homburg (20 minutes S-Bahn from Frankfurt Hbf or 10 minutes from F-Rödelheim), and we love meeting new players. 

I’m a dad with 2 kids (11, 14) and we are looking for an English-speaking D&D 5e group. Face to face (post-pandemic) or online (Foundry) would be fine. I can sit in the GM or player chair as required.

On 03/06/2021, 19:25:21, bdm said:

I’m a dad with 2 kids (11, 14) and we are looking for an English-speaking D&D 5e group. Face to face (post-pandemic) or online (Foundry) would be fine. I can sit in the GM or player chair as required.

We're interested. Very new though so we probably wouldn't be able to DM.

On 21/04/2017, 12:30:24, sos-the-rope said:

Hi there @LostManAbroad @Wyrsa @hugsrock - Frankfurt is bursting with RPG fans.

Two places you need to check out:

1. Terminal Entertainment (T3) at Eschenheimer Tor: https://t3ffm.wordpress.com/uber-uns/

2. Cafe Albatross gaming meetup (on Meetup.com, free registration: http://www.meetup.com/Frankfurt-Fun-Games-Night-Meetup/)

There you can meet all the RPG fans and generally awesome people you could wish... see you soon!

oooh that's great to know!