30- 40 something women meetup

233 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone for a really nice evening.

As far as I can tell, the medieval Christmas Market will be 1-2.12 this year.

Hello

I missed the last meeting too. Please let me know of the next one. I will definitely try to make it. Since I work and live outside of Hamburg weekends are best for me

Cheers

Chamini

Hello Chelle

That sounds like a lovely idea how about Friday the 8th of December? Do you have a market in mind?

Sarah

Hello all! I just arrived with my family this past Tuesday, from Vancouver Canada. (hi Canadian-girl!). I'd love to join you all for the next meetup. I'm now working at the Starbucks at Am Monkebergestrasse (already!!) so stop in if you like! I'm the one barista staring blankly at the German speakers.

Erica

I'm interested as well! I've been here for about 10 months and had trouble meeting people, this sounds like fun!

Friday 7th December at 7pm. I was thinking Gänsemarkt, since the Rathaus one seems huge and too busy, or we could also do Mönckebergstraße.

I'm going to be very busy the next two weeks and probably have no internet with my move to my new house next week, so I'm putting this out as happening, Friday 7th December at 7pm at the Gänsemarkt Christmas market, lets meet near Starbucks.

Put down your names so I know how many to expect, dress warm :) See you all soon :)

Hello! I won't make it. My family will be here visiting that weekend.

So sorry to miss it again. I hope to come next time, would love to meet some new girls!

Hi, unfortunately I won't be able to go Friday, but I am free to meet for a coffee most days if anyone else is at a loose end like me :)

I was hoping to make it, but am stuck working that night!! Can we do it again another evening?