Hello,

I also sell Indian Hair (high quality).

The prices are unbeatable

They come directly from Indian

Above are some pictures of these different hair

I am at your disposal for any information

Regards

Ebony

I've recently moved to a small town near Frankfurt. I cannot find a good hairdresser (I have tried). Does anyone have suggestions for a 'professional' hairdresser (African or other)that can relax African hair in Frankfurt? I'm in real need and look forward to any suggestions as soon as possible. Many thanks in advance.

There are salons down around the Hauptbahnhof that specialize in African hair. I am sure Google will show you where their addresses, as fraufruit suggested.

Thanks so much for your suggestions guys. Found some potentially good places so will start making calls this morning! Cheers!

I have been going to Bella Latina near Konstablerwache. Its not up to American standards by specializing in healthy hair but the styles are nice. I get my relaxers there also. Good Luck!

My family and I just moved near weiterstadt and wanted to know if any women are interested in buying hair.

Hi ladies. Bumping this up to ask whether there anyone around that does treatments to change black hair to a different kind of curl/wave? From my understanding, most of the African stylists here only do straight relaxer, but I don't want bone straight hair, I'm looking more for a curly perm/wave nouveau or some treatment to completely redefine my curls to a definition that I like without having to recurl it myself every morning (and yes, I have tried braid outs/twists out/bantu knots--but they're just not for me on a long term basis).

Also, might be a silly question, do the Afro Shops in Frankfurt speak English? I'm in Giessen and most of the time I meet an African here they speak French or Dutch. I need to know if I need to drag a translator with me.

Thanks.

Sorry to double-post but it's a year later and I can't edit.

Anyways, I now live in Frankfurt and I have been to the black beauty supply store next to Hauptbahnhof. It's called GT World of Beauty and it seems to be a chain of stores (website www.gtworld.de). The actual address is: Am Hauptbahnhof 16, 60329 Frankfurt.

I was happy to see such a decent variety of hair and beauty products for black people. Even if you aren't in Frankfurt, this is pretty much right across the street from the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, so if you live in the outer towns, but can manage to hop an S-Bahn or Regional train to make a beauty supply haul, then go for it.

I originally went there to find a wig, but I'm not a fan of their wig selection (I don't recognize the brands, and the styles and prices weren't impressing me), but since there were so many nice hair care products available, wearing my actual hair out doesn't seem like such a daunting prospect. (There's a bunch of weave there too, but I know nothing about that stuff.)

Oh and I found some decent concealer for my skin tone without paying those department store and Mac prices! So that and to restock my detangler will make me come back.

The floor staff were helpful, but not pushy and salesy. So, I appreciate that too.

^I live a bit outside of Frankfurt which makes traveling there without a plan unnecessarily expensive. But anyway, I'm looking for S Curl cause having my mom buy it at Walmart and ship it here isn't practical. Does GT World sell it by any chance?

Hello, i am an african american who has been living here in germany for ages.

Don´t even think of getting your hair done by some african woman in their private houses.

They are not insured nor do they understand you properly.

If they at least had real qualities but those plenty i have tried, all failed.

They all claim , i can do this and that, but once done, you will not be happy.

This is not just my opinion. Others may confirm this,too.

Better you go to a shop and check with them.

I like to go natural and sometimes put on extensions on , i stopped wearing weaves, i like Clip in Extensions and even Flip In Extensions now and then.

Also ladies i would really advise you to stop using those cancer products sold in afroshops. On longterm you will suffer , guaranteed!

Here are the three shops in Frankfurt which at least you can call up and speak english.

Only two are able to give a reasonable - good service. The biggest shop failed. They may have plenty products BUT their service sucks. Their staff is pretty incompetent.

Beauty Zone / Telephone 069- 24277711 (it is ok but could be way better)

The gentleman(owner) in the shop is quite nice, and does speak fluent english BUT their range of products sucks. They have a horrible hairstylist, not clean. Before his wife left the place, i liked her hairstylist-skills but it was at the end no more up to date. She was good. But not comparable with our ladies in the states.

Their location is good. But the service nowadays sucks.

They used to be very good.

You can get all kinds of products their , you may be used from Afroshops.

Almdia Hair & Beauty / Telephone: 069 - 21990561 (good but they have to increase stock and more goods im keen on the beauty products)

I love to buy their hair, they dont have hair packed in standard bulky plastic packages, their hair is nicely sourced but too small selection is always left in stock ( i guess because people value quality over price??), most is "on order" but at least it comes within few days, i got my custom made bulky kinky curly flip in extension done therel it is matching to my head, i got it measured before order (i was told, they will bring in a new line of cosmetics and lotions after summer especially for people of color!!! no harsh chemicals!!! ),

there is one who can speak pretty good english, they really listen to you.

They are new, about a year i guess. They seem to grow ...

What i found a bit irritating whenever i go there, i see mainly white or asian looking woman getting their sewn or Microrings or this Tape in Hair in their hair.

They are specialized in both type of hair. Caucasian or mixed hair i guess, mainly but not only, afro too.

The last one we all know is GT World of Beauty,

their shop is big and well located BUT they have no service, no good workers, their so called human hair is everything but good! Meaning, this cant be human hair it gets immediately frizzy. It is rubbish as far as i experienced.

Try your luck

Feedback is always appreciated.

Can't beat Millicent Addo at MaNaaRu

She's from Ghana, speaks both English and German well and has been in business at the following address just about 50m off the Zeil in downtown Frankfurt for a long time:

Stiftstraße 9-17

60313 Frankfurt

Tel:  069 2199 5599

Hello Ladies,

As you can guess from my name I am not a woman of colour, however a close Swiss friend has a London fiancee who is and she is now living here in Muehlheim am Main.  She arrived with an army of goodies for her hair.  Their bathroom looks like a London Mayfair hair salon.  Plus, she brought along some hats for a stylised look that most German women could not carry off.

My friend's fiance is starting a new business venture to help women only start-ups. Specifically women that are unemployed or ex-pats in Germany with a business idea. If anyone would like to network with her I can try to forward the details to you by email.  She is also a Reiki Master - in English only. She can be contacted for appointments via the Tri-Angels Holistic Healing  website.

It is nice to see women of colour, UK and American ladies, in Frankfurt / Hessen.  Class.

Just saw a flyer for a salon called Manaaru while I was in the city today, but I see that Straightpoop beat me to this thread. But I'll share the flyer anyway. I haven't gone in yet, though.

manaaru.jpg

If you need a Black afro hair celebrity stylist in Germany...just send me an email fustieorazu(at)aol.com....i will come to you anywhere!