House and apartment cleaning services

152 posts in this topic

Hello!

My name is Maggie and I'm an Au Pair from California. I recently moved to Munich and I have a lot of free time. I am looking to either clean homes, walk dogs or tutor in english, math or science during this spare time.

My availability is Monday through Friday, anytime between 9am-1:30pm.

Please email maggie.ruffner@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you!

Maggie Ruffner

Hi 

Im working in Munich 4 Years. I do cleaning and ironing. My price is 12-14 per hour.

Im working from Monday till Saturday.

​If You are interested sent me sms or call 015145468181.

Ania

Hi,if you need someone for cleaning,ironning and cooking contact me on brusnatasa@gmail.com or 015737666408. My price is 11e per hour.

We Have been using a putz boy for cleaning (someone has referred to us quite sometime ago) and we found him very honest and nice in his work. Someone may give him a chance. His contact is 017637051746 name is asif and i have seen that he has also joined the Toytown recently.

We are looking for someone to clean our apartment for 3 hours per week. We are a nice Portuguese couple with a 1.5 year old child and the apartment is about 80 meters, with 2 bedrooms, near Hirschgarten. We expect a good cleaning routine and some (little) ironing.

The person has to have professional experience and preferably to give invoice, 14€ per hour. Or 11€ without invoice.

If you are interested or know someone, please PM me.

Thank you very much in advance ;-)

Hello,

We are looking for a cleaner for our apartment in Neuhausen. This would be approximately two or three hours a week. We need someone to clean the kitchen, bathroom, floors everywhere and some ironing. 

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please PM me :-)

Thank you! 

Hello,

We are looking for a cleaner for our apartment in Neuhausen. This would be approximately two or three hours a week. We need someone to clean the kitchen, bathroom, floors everywhere and some ironing. 

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please PM me :-)

Thank you! 

do you still need one?

Hello 

Looking for a cleaner for 3 hours every 2 weeks for house cleaning in Glockenbach (80sqm apartment)

If possible to be done during the week beginning at 8:30 - 9 am 

Please send me a PM if interested. 

Thanks

Pat

hey people, read the post made on the topic 'Putzfrau stole money while cleaning'. I considered it seriously while making the right choice of a cleaning lady for myself. Maybe it helps other innocent people to beware of Lorna Collinson or similar thieves.

stay safe. munich is beautiful :)

Hello   My name is Manuela I am a Hungarian girl. I have experience about cleaning. I am always doing my best. If you need a weekly cleaner or only you need deep cleaning dont hesitate send me e-mail or leave a pm.   Thank you

Hey there, 

We'll be leaving our apartment soon and are looking for someone to help us with a very thorough deep cleaning towards the end of next week (end of July '16). We know that a lot of folks advertise their services as cleaners on Toytown, but we'd be grateful for a personal recommendation from anyone who has had experience with an amazing cleaner here in Munich. Please PM me with recommendations. Thanks so much!!! 

Looks like Claudia is the one can someone PM her details please, I'm moving out and need a final clean in an apartment, thanks

33 minutes ago, Oz Dave said:

Looks like Claudia is the one can someone PM her details please, I'm moving out and need a final clean in an apartment, thanks

Seems like the post for Claudia was in 2010!

Ok thanks RedMidge

So looking for a cleaner, PM please for a final clean of a small apartment before 24th September, I'll PM some old posts here anyway to see, cheers

Hi all, 

We offer cleaning service for private use, apartments and houses. One-time or regular cleaning.

We are jojo and Mirela 23 and 29 years old , with 3 years experience and reference in Munich . 

If you need a cleaner please call or send a message : 

Phone   015171312661

or email :

mireladocan@gmail.com

Hello 

Looking for a cleaner for ca. 2 hours, once or twice a month, for typical house cleaning in Karlsfeld (110sqm apartment), less than 10mins walk from the train station

If possible to be typically done during the week from 5pm-7pm or on weekends, or Friday from 4pm

Please send me a PM with your asking rate if interested.

Thanks

EDIT: must have your own liability and accident insurance and speak german or english well enough to PM me! Cleaning equipment provided.

HI, I'm Nicolás and currently work as AU Pair here in Münich, but I'm looking forward to having an extra job in my free time, I have time every morning during the week or at night time. I can help with cleaning like, floors, bathrooms, windows, even laundry if is necessary. So if you are looking someone to help you out at home, send me a message. 

Nicolas 

Hi All,

We are a family of 3, currently looking for someone to help us out with the housecleaning due to my husband/myself both working. We are living in Sendling /Westpark area.

Tasks consist: 

1) 2hrs-3hrs a week 

2) Vacuum cleaning, dusting, windows washing, Kitchen-Bathroom-Bedroom cleaning and ironing would be a plus.

If you are interested or know someone please get in contact with myself alet_girardi@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance, 

Alet

Hi,

Looking for a cleaner immediately for the flat which is newly painted and need to be handed over by 15th April. The Bathroom needs to be cleaned bit intensively. Would be great if someone is available on Saturday (15th April) for some hours.

please pm me immediately with your hourly price details. The location is in Ramersdorf (Munich East) 

Regards

Rasa

On 2015/5/24 下午8:42:26, natasa22 said:

Hi,if you need someone for cleaning,ironning and cooking contact me on brusnatasa@gmail.com or 015737666408. My price is 11e per hour.

Natasa and I had an appointment on Saturday at 10, however she didn't show up and didn't answer my phone calls or SMS. At 11 she told me she couldn't come because she needed to work in the morning. Okay. Then we rescheduled it to Sunday at 10, which is today. Again she didn't show up, no replys either. Now its 10:35 and I write this to remind everyone seeing this post that she is not punctual at all.