House and apartment cleaning services

152 posts in this topic

Hi, our cleaning lady has some time available at the moment and is looking to take on one or two new clients. She will clean, iron, pick up dry cleaning and feed pets whilst you are on holiday. She also speaks a good level of english (she is German). She invoices for hours worked monthly. We are really happy with her (feel free to PM me if you wish). I think that she is ideally looking for work based in Schwabing/Munich centre/Bogenhausen/Haidhausen areas. Her contact details are:

Martina Rühle

0157 77840468 or ruehle.martina@web.de

Hi

I have time to take some more jobs.

If You need somebody to cleaning and ironing

the best way if You call me 015145468181

Im working around Munich.

Regards

Ania

Hi,

I am experienced cleaner. If you don`t like cleaning or you just don`t have time to clean up your residential space I can help you. I will clean up, iron and regulary keep clean in your house. The price is just 12 Euro per 1 hour!!!

Please write PM.

Greetings

Hi,

I am looking for cleaning, ironing, cooking and babysitting work in or nearby Unterschleissheim area. I have free time on Monday and Friday in the morning from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm., also in the weekend. Usually I am charging 12 Euro per hour. I can also provide references upon request. If you are interested you can contact me through risonneth@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Shri

Hi, our cleaning lady is great. Speaks perfect English (lived there for a while), no German. Young, energetic, and fast. Irons, even sews. Kind and nonjudgmental against those of us who find life too short to clean regularly. Cleans for a bunch of my friends and we're all happy with her.

You can contact her, Renata, at renike.horvath@googlemail.com . 12/hr. PM me if you need more assurance that she's great.

Hello,

am looking for a cleaning lady who can come once every weekend for 2-3 hours. Our apartment is 50 m2 and we are situated in Laim.

Would be good if the cleaner has references.

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently looking for a Household cleaning job within Munich, i'm available from Mondays to Fridays from 7:00am - 11:30am. I have working exprience in Household Cleaning for the past 2 years. I speak English and German. If interested, please send me an email at lovely4bab@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Loveth

I searched for a while for a putzfrau and have found one that I can highly recommend. She is from Poland, self-employed, speaks fluent English and charges 12 Euro per hour. She has had some changes in her schedule and now has some extra time. She would ideally like to add a client near where we live (Martinsried/Planegg in the SW of Munich). Send me a PM if interested and I can forward her contact information.

Hi,

we're looking for a cleaner for our house in Moosach (125m^2) to come twice a month for a few hours (12-14 Euros/hour) to keep our house sparkling!

Any recommendations (ideally with references, esp if that reference is you saying your cleaner is awesome) would be greatly appreciated. Dog, cat and kid-friendly a must.

Thanks for your help!

Read an article that wasn't very good about them.. issues with how much they pay their cleaners (10.32/hr which is then taxed).

http://sz.de/1.2148169

Can anyone recommend a cleaner at the moment? We are looking for a cleaner to come every 2-3 weeks in the morning and live at Harras right by the U6 ubahn. Please send me a PM if you can help.

Thanks! :)

Hello, my name is mirela ,i have 26 years , romanian girl , i have experience in cleaning because i work weekly for 4 families in munchen,clean the house,ironing ,cut the grass , painting rooms, clean the car inside, for now my time is : Tuesday and Wednesday after 2 pm,Thursday through Sunday morning until 2 am , i have a minijob at callapizza , there i cook end also i clean the restaurant end kitchen. I'm hardworking persone ,i like to do a professional cleaning , to clean very well end im attentive to details. You cant contact me 0151 7131 2661

I searched for a while for a putzfrau and have found one that I can highly recommend. She is from Poland, self-employed, speaks fluent English and charges 12 Euro per hour. She has had some changes in her schedule and now has some extra time. She would ideally like to add a client near where we live (Martinsried/Planegg in the SW of Munich). Send me a PM if interested and I can forward her contact information.

Hi can you pls send me the details for the putzfrau thanks

Hello All,

We're looking for a cleaning lady/man for a long term who could offer their services for twice a month(Saturday/Sundays).Our apartment is nearly 60mt.sq and we would be interested to get done the entire dusting,vaccuming and mopping together.Since both of us are working we can accommodate only over the weekends(However,we can work on the timings and are flexible about the same).We are located in Untermenzing(Munich) and are ready to pay upto 12euros per hour.

Kindly reach out to me via personal message and we can fix up a meeting!

PS : We would also like to receive a bill for the cleaning services to avoid any complexities.

Hello everyone,

I'm an experienced registered home cleaner in Munich with a very positive police report(Führungszeugnis) and I pay taxes as well.

Contact me for all your home, office and after-party cleaning @ a very affordable price.Tel:017631046427

Hello,

we are looking for a cleaner for our flat near Goetheplatz. This would be approximately 2h a week, kitchen and bathroom plus some ironing.

Please note that we would need an invoice for the service.

If you are interested, please pm me :-)

Thanks very much!