House and apartment cleaning services

152 posts in this topic

Hi

I will be moving to Grunwald from the UK from the 1st October. I am interested in doing some cleaning jobs for people so I can earn some pennies. My German is not very good at present as I am still learning. Happy to do cleaning, washing, babysitting and cooking. Have no car but happy to use the trams and trains.

Many thanks

Emma

Hello

We need a cleaning lady for a minimum of 3 hours per week @ 10 euro per hour, we are in central munich. Please PM me if you are interested, have a great deal of experience and are very good at cleaning apartments :-).

Kind Regards..

I'm looking for someone to do professional cleaning on my bathrooms and kitchen for the next three Thursdays. Require high attention to detail.

thanks

Hallo TTites,

I am looking for a cleaning lady (Putzfrau) for around 2 times a month. Would you please be so kind to mail me the details, cost, etc.? Thanks.

Regards

Munichkar

munichkar@gmail.com

Hi, im urgently looking for someone to help clean my approx 54sqm flat in Neuperlach sued. Anyone interested?

Thanks!

iza

Hi, I desperately need someone for this Saturday March 30th to come and clean the flat in the morning! The flat is in Schwabing and it's 2 rooms. 65 m2. We will be leaving the flat on that day and we need it to be in a perfect state but given that our stuff will be already out (only the furniture will stay) it will be way easier to clean it. Can you please PM or send me contact details to paulitaaa83@yahoo.com?

Many many thanks

Hello,

For professional house cleaning in München and surroundings, please send an e-mail at bogdan.turlea.22@gmail.com or call 015166331414. Fair prices. :)

Well I'm adding myself to the bandwagon of needing a housekeeper for on/ off service.

Picesely this Monday morning would be nice:)

Anyone who could recommend someone it would be greatly appreciated.

We are in Bogehausen, 2 bedrooms apartments ( or 3 depending on how it's counted here;)

Thank you!!

I am looking for help organizing, packing and cleaning in preparation for a move. I will need help for the next few weeks (must be out by the end of June). We are up by Unterschleissheim and would like the help between 16:30 and 19:00 during the week and/or a Saturday morning or two.

Please send a message if interested.

Thank you.

Hi,

we are looking for a cleaning person to come to our apartment 1-2 times per month. We can pay 12 euros/hour. Does anyone currently know someone that they can recommend? We live near the Sbahn station Johanneskirchen (20 mins from the city center).

Thank you.

Keekee

I'm also seeking a Putzfrau. I envision 1-2 times a month at 2-3 hours per visit -- probably a little bit in the more while we "catch up" on the cleaning situation. Rudimentary English language abilities are preferred, but I'm sure we can work it out either way.

I'm located in central Munich, just by Gärtnerplatz. Please PM me if you have a lead!

I'm looking for cleaning help 1-2 times per month. I'm willing to pay 10EUR/hr. I live in Schwabing-west. Could anyone recommend a putzfrau?

Thanks.

I'm very happy with my cleaner, she's fast, thorough, friendly, honest, and irons as well. And she's non-judgmental about the filth you might live in (or so I've heard...). She charges 12/hr. renike.horvath@googlemail.com

Hello,

We are looking for a trustful cleaner, who clean up our flat and iron the clothes once a week(4hours). We live in Schwabing, near Münchnerfreiheit. Does anyone know nice cleaner? We can pay 12Euro/h.

thanks!!

Hi,

Looking for a reliable cleaner, twice per month, ironing would be great too. Willing to discuss rates. I live very close to Gartnerplatz.

Please message me with information and to discuss further.

Regards,

Gary

Hi my name is Ania im working every two weeks with my sister-once Im coming and once she.

if You need cleaning sent me PM

We never go before our time.If we have more time we do something else extra.

Redards

Hi, If anyone looking for a good housecleaner I can recommend a trustworthy person.

If anybody interested sent to me PM

Regards

Anita

hello

I have got the last available date for the evening cleaning, Wednesday every 2 weeks from 18 a minimum of 3 hours.

Only 10 Euro per hour

First come first served

contact only by phone 015145468181