House and apartment cleaning services

152 posts in this topic

Hello All

Our cleaning lady is pretty good. She is from a Spanish speaking nation - she cleans well but does not really "tidy".

You need to make clear (in German) what you want her to do. She needs around 3 hours for an 80sqm apartment.

PM me and I will send you the contact details, as I said she does not speak English but Spanish and German.

She is trustworthy in my view.

@ rasput

Unless it is a professional cleaning company you will need to provide all those things.

Your cleaning person will let you know what they prefer to use and then you just go out and buy it.

Hello all,

I am searching for somebody who can clean my flat once the builders finish to fix it (it should be in about a week time).

Does anybody know a cleaner available for this? my flat is very small so I believe she would take a couple of hours or so.

@YvonneLLP: do you think your cleaning lady would be available for that? my German is poor but I can speak some Spanish.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi All,

My wife and I live right near Sendliger Tor and are looking for someone to help out with 2-3 hrs of cleaning a week (including some ironing). Our cleaning lady recently moved out of Munich, so if anyone had a recommendation for us we would be very, very grateful. Thanks so much!

Rio

I'm looking for someone to clean my apartment in the next few days. It's around 45 square meters and could probably do with a good 3 hour going over. Please contact me if you would be available to do this or if you know someone who can.

Hi,

I am looking for a house cleaner in Munich - Bogenhausen. Does anyone know someone they can recommend?

It would be around 3 hours a week.

Thanks a lot,

Mette

Hi to you all!

I need a good cleaning lady who can also iron. Do you know someone efficient and in whom we can really trust?

I am pregnant (35weeks) and cleaning now it's really impossible.

I live in Ostbanhof area (Munich).

Thank you all!

Andreia

Hi There,

I live in your area, please can you forward me your cleaner once you have one, I'm urgently looking for one too.

Thanks so much :)

Trine

Hi, My name is Roman. My wife and I have just come to the Munich area. I have 12 years of cleaning experience in Canada and the US. I would be interested in cleaning for you. Please contact me at jrsoltesz@gmail.com if you still need a cleaner.

Hi All,

I live in Karlsfeld (near the S-barn) and I am looking for someone to help out with 3-4 hrs of cleaning a week (including some ironing). Pls let me know if u have any trustworthy/good cleaner to recommend. Thanks!

Hi

I'm looking for a cleaner for my apartment 2hours per week. 100m2. And near kolumbusplatz .

Please e-mail me... Rsk197@hotmail.com if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

Bob

Hi my name is Roman and i have over 12 yrs. exp. with commercial and residential cleaning.I'm offering my service and references available.

Please contact me at jrsoltesz@gmail.com.

Roman

Hi

I am moving to Munich on the 1st of September and am looking for a cleaner one a week to clean the communal areas. I am not sure how much cleaners charge on average. Does anyone have any ideas? €10-15 an hour maybe?

Thank you for your help and any suggestions

Anjuli

Hi there! Anyone knows somebody for cleaning in Haidhausen regularly, twice a month? English or Spanish speaking preferred... :)

My name is Roman .I'm legal to work in Germany. I have over 12 yrs. exp with commercial and residential cleaning.I'm offering my service plus window cleaning.Please contact me at jrsoltesz@gmail.com

Roman

I am looking for a cleaner (male/female) near Wolfratshausen, we are flexible with times (either once a week for 3 hours or every 2 weeks for 5-6 hours). Please message me or email me at kelfring13@hotmail.com.

Thank you,

Kim