House and apartment cleaning services

152 posts in this topic

Hiya

After 2.5 yrs I've sadly lost my cleaning lady as she's relocating and am desperate for somebody reliable and trustworthy. Because I won't be at home while she's here, I'd quite like to use somebody that comes with a recommendation.

If you could please pm me.

Thank-you

Mareli

You can contact Iranzo Dienstleistungen

Pablo Iranzo is the Manager

0890 120 23955

or Handy: 0176 32960185

they are very professional.

Hi all,

We're looking for a cleaning person for our apartment in Maxvorstadt. Please PM me if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!

P.S. If by any chance Claudia happens to be available, I'd be happy to hear about it :)

I can highly recommend my cleaning/ironing Lady, Oxana. I've been through about Five People and Nobody quite fit the Bill until i happened upon Oxana. She irons really well and cleans thoroughly also. Very trustworthy - i recently gave her à Key to our apartment. She's quite New to Munich and has à few families She Works for but has Room for à couple more. If you pm me i will send you her Email Address. Oxana is à non smoker. Mvr

Hi there,

I'm desperately looking for a cleaner. I'd be really grateful if you could send me Oxana's details and anyone else anybody recommends on this message board. Many many thanks.

Hi All,

Claudia has been cleaning my apartment every 2 weeks for the last 2 years after I found her on this thread. I can highly recommend her.

I checked with her today as when she started for me in 2009 she was all booked up and not taking new clients. She confirmed today she has a couple of open slots right now due to people moving away.

If you are interested PM me and I will send you her mobile number. She will only take clients who are in the city (U-bahn lines, nothing out on the S-bahn). Cheers, CR.

I highly recommend Manuel Messner, they take care of cleaning, maintenance work, gardening, very professional.

Manuel Messner 017664238055

Can someone pm me with Claudia's info? I need a cleaner for our apartment ASAP.

Hi ,

I am also desperately looking for an house cleaner and found this session.

Did you manage to reach Claudia or Oxana?

Can you please send me some contact of them please?

Thanks

Hi All,

I am looking for a cleaner in Munich. Any recommendations? I think I missed the boat with Oxana, what about Claudia and anyone else?

Thanks,

Simon

My husband and I (post-docs at the LMU) are also looking for a cleaning lady for our apartment in West Schwabing two hours per week (except during the university vacation period).

Our apartment (70sqm2) is on the third story (without elevator). It has wood floors and has been recently renovated.

We are looking for someone reliable, with work-permit, and references.

Many thanks,

AM

Hi there,

I am trying to find out the average hourly cost of a house cleaner in Munich - from friends, I have heard that it can be anything between €10 - €15/hr.

Can anybody confirm this please?

Just moved here from the U.S. and have a question about cleaning services. In the U.S. our service brought all their own equipment: rags, cleaning solutions, vacuum, etc., same here or are those things expected to be supplied by the homeowner?

Many thanks for any info.

Hi,

I’m looking for a cleaner for 3 hours a week. I live in the Westpark area of Munich.

Does any know of anyone or have any recommendations?

Many Thanks

Beckie