House and apartment cleaning services

150 posts in this topic

Hi, does anyone know of an agency that does house cleaning? I checked the internet but can't find anything as yet. Am sick to death of "black" (as in illegal, not race) cleaners. Last one was paid for 5 hours a week but regularly buggered off after 3 or 4 taking all the cash with her. Bloody cheek !!!

Any names/addresses would be great. Thanks

Sorry I don't know any, but look on page 878 in the brand new GelbeSeiten for Munich. Available for pick-up at your local post office. For free!

Our flat cleaning lady is now seeking more work. She is reliable and trustworthy, Interested members, please PM me so I can give you her contac details.

Hello,

Could somebody please recommend a trustworthy and efficient

cleaner, who would also do some ironing, for about 3 hours weekly.

No idea about the ongoing rates down here in Munich. I used to

pay €10 per hour up in Duss.

Thank you.

PJ

Topics merged by admin

Could somebody recommend a trustworthy cleaner? work for about 2 - 3 hours a week. I am looking for someone to start immediately and live in Neuhausen area.

Many thanks.

Topics merged by admin

hi guys,

Look I am moving out soon... PLZ advise me on finding a good cleaning lady (for 1 time) who could clean mywhole 35 sq.m. studio (as well as the floors - got 3 spots on the floor, so I guess the water treamment is required)

Either the personal contacts or companies will be highly apreciated! :rolleyes:

Thank's

Denis

Topics merged by admin

well both women and men..whoever will do it well! And it's a small apartment (around 35 sq.m.) so it should take MAX 3-4 hours!

I really need to get rid of these 3 spots on my floors in the living room! I guess the special vacuum machine (water-based) would be required!

I dunno how much it costs though!

A self-employed person would be preferable!

Den

I am leaving Munich and I recommend my cleaner Claudia highly. I actually found her details after she was recommended on another thread two years ago. I know that she now has 2 free slots during the week. She does all of the house cleaning and ironing and frequently leaves money behind when she has finished early. The quality of her work is excellent and she is very reliable and honest. If you want her details please PM me.

If this is the Claudia whose last name begins with an F I can confirm the quality and value for money of her cleaning.

I can also recommend Claudia, I received her details from Ziertz. Her work was excellent and she charges a very reasonable rate.

I'm looking for a cleaner - live in Sendling area of Munich. If anyone knows of any person they can recommend, please send me a PM. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

my husband and I just moved to Munich, Lehel and need a cleaner ASAP. Since I am allergic against dust and almost everything chemical, I can't do cleaning any more and feel bad as my husband does all the work. I would really appreciate, if anyone can recommend me a cleaner! I have difficulties with hiring someone without having any reliable reference about him/her.

Zeitz, Sideshowbob, sarabyrd: I don't know if Claudia still has available time but if yes, please pm me her contact information. We need a cleaner 2 days a week for 2 hours.

Hi I would also greatly appreciate if you could send me her contacts as i also need a cleaning lady (not to much time).

cheers

ok that it's, im on the Claudia bandwagon as well. please send PM with details. ;)