Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for intern. crowd in and around Essen

3 posts in this topic

Hey y'all I'm a 24-year-old male married to a Californian. I recently moved back to Essen from Ohio by way of Washington D.C. to earn my last couple of credits at the local university that I need in order to finish school. Although Essen is my old stomping grounds and knowing the area like the back of my hand, I feel alienated and most of my old friends have moved on so picking up where I left off wasn't exactly seamless. I will be here until at least September or as long as March 2013. My wife won't join me until June. There are some other Americans in Essen that I hang out with but hey the more the merrier. What I have in mind is getting English-speaking people together for bbqs, drinks, 4th of July, and all sorts of activities. I also enjoy football (the leathery egg-shaped kind with pointed ends), played collegiate rugby, and working out. -Matt

hi, i am a 21 year old american and i am in Cologne for a few months, i would really like to meet up. Send me a message, because i don't really know anybody in Cologne and i am getting bored.