Stupid names for children

806 posts in this topic

funny this should be on the main page today. My sister just had a baby boy and they've decided to call him Ziggy. Yes, they're Bowie fans. I was horrified at first but it's slowly starting to grow on me. I knew she'd choose something weird.

7 minutes ago, loz_adele said:

funny this should be on the main page today. My sister just had a baby boy and they've decided to call him Ziggy. Yes, they're Bowie fans. I was horrified at first but it's slowly starting to grow on me. I knew she'd choose something weird.

This is what I think of when I think of "Ziggy".  I guess that dates me.  http://americanprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ziggy.jpg

3 hours ago, 2B_orNot2B said:

Not sure if it was the Deadringers show, or another BBC comedy show, where I heard 'an announcer' say,

"Jacob Rees-Mogg has introduced the media to his youngest son, Sixtus.

Sixtus was photographed beside his elder siblings, Five-us, Four-us, Three-us, Two-us and One-us."

:lol:

2B

Yes, it was the deadringers show and the same episode as well. They did the five-us, Four-us...joke near the beginning of the show and the "privileged" one later on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08wr9gg

I think the show is hilarious.:D

8 hours ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

The British Conservative MP, Jacob Rees-Mogg, just named his sixtth child   "Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher".

How unimaginative.  Why not name the kid II0?

Axton, Barley, Aijynn, Cash, River,.... 

Just off the top of my head. 

Not to mention more traditional names that are completely misspelled!