How do you know for sure that you are bored?

73 posts in this topic

When you remember a teenage thought that the definition of nothing is a bladeless knife without a handle, then it´s desperately boring. And you´ve just transferred the public TV fees without watching TV for months. And your TV set doesn´t give a damn.

When you google recipes for blackberry jam, and seriously consider having another shot at Herta Müller.

I know for sure I'm bored when I start catching up on bad vanity blogs I haven't looked at in months. Apart from that, I don't get bored very easily, I think I did enough acid in the 90s to keep me entertained for the next 40 years.

Down with that sort of thing.

Careful now

How do you know all those Father Ted references, Dessa? I didn't think Americans watched British TV.

I think I did enough acid in the 90s to keep me entertained for the next 40 years

Well, I must be bored if I'm going to admit at this time of night, to all and sundry, to having done the same. Ooops! Sorry Mum.

when i decide my cat needs a bath. but when im bored its not that i cant find anything to do, its just nothing amuses me... read for 5 minutes, play DS for 5 minutes, flip through channels, learn how to breed avacado trees via wikipedia, etc. I am typically too tired to do sport and too antsy to sleep. I call it being bored, but maybe its something else lol. but i have to agree with most people, im officialy bored when i start reading and responding to forums or blogs. the ingy pop video was great though :)

Half way through a boring movie, I've realized that I've seen it before. It's so boring that I had forgotten it. And since I've nothing better to do (er, that I want to do), I might just watch the rest of it. I am definitely bored.

Maybe it'll put me to sleep? A nap would be nice...

It's a shame about the movie. It seems so promising until you start watching it. Bit disappointing.

When I put on a CD, get a drink and... play endless hands of solitaire. (Not a euphemism, I swear.)