How do you know for sure that you are bored?

73 posts in this topic

Whenever some silly thoughts start coming in my mind, first question i ask myself, Am I getting bored? The answers often sounds positive :ph34r:

And then I start thinking why I am bored and how can I get out of it.

Simplyme:why are bored?The sun is setting..sweet evening dreams await you.And tomorrow is the first day of your new happiness.

Simplyme:don´t thank me(kind of you):thank yourself that you are you,no one´s better than you( no one´s worse either)Get up tomorrow and say "the world is cool and I´m here to stay as long as I want".And why is now bad?Bored is ok...it´s your feelings(but is it bad or boring?What does that mean?)..do you really want to go to a disco,hear lousy music and feel "cool"?Love yourself,treat yourself to a nice drink or bath or movie)look in the mirror and say "Yo!"(disclaimer:hope you have more real teeth than me at the moment..I´m a dentist´s dream!).Take care!And NEVER give up!

That's John! Always positive and upbeat. Incredible.

@simply. When I'm bored, which isn't too terribly often. I merely plan what I'll do later (or tomorrow so I'll have fun). I was a bit bored this evening, so my wife and I spoke and tomorrow I'll go wandern in the Spessart. Now I get to plan for tomorrow and was no longer bored. 30 Minutes later, my youngest (15) told me she was bored. My remedy? Go study for school! Being a dad is cool! :P

When going to the shop is something to do

When I´m trying to find an ant with lumbago and carrying heavy shopping to take a picture of

when you get home from work at night and think, "I don't want to watch TV, I don't want to read, how do I pass the time until bedtime?" You're really, really bored, when you can't think of anything.

when you get home from work at night and think, "I don't want to watch TV, I don't want to read, how do I pass the time until bedtime?" You're really, really bored, when you can't think of anything.

That's exactly when TT comes into its own (especially adult chat).

That's exactly when TT comes into it's own (especially adult chat).

When I reread my own posts :D looking for spelling mistakes or for someone else´s apostrophe abuse!!

That's exactly when TT comes into its own (especially adult chat).

indeed. :lol:

You edited, rockfisher! S :D neaky, clever and, erm, sneaky!! Disclaimer: I do the same...)

no I didn't

Edit: looking at your quote of his post, I assume that he changed it himself, before I quoted it.

*I'll take the sneaky and clever part anyway, though. :P

Not you, jay! Rockfisher! PS, little secret...just came back from the bathroom, was away 10 minutes...just in time to edit my own post... ( capital I..not small! )

oh. I guess it is best to not assume that every comment is directed at me. . . . :D

hey. Wait! Ten minutes in the bathroom? Is this something that belongs in the Adult Section? :D

In the geriatric section, jay!!! Scenario: trying to brush my tooth. Where is the toothbrush? Where is the toothpaste? ( In fact, where´s the tooth? ). Biggest question: where´s the wash basin? :D