Pregnancy result of an extra-marital affair

209 posts in this topic

Why are men so afraid of the snip-snip?

If I ever post here whilst drunk ( unlikely ) Remind me to tell you my horror story .. shudders...

Please PM me the horror, Mr. SuperHandyAroundtheHouseG. I've been trying to convince my husband for months. Too late. :o

And for future reference learn a bit more about how birth control works.

You may want to go and get checked for STD's. There's a lot of chlamydia here in Germany. You definitely don't want to give your wife a STD, you have enough problems already.

May I suggest you protect your wood next time with the number one brand approved for swingers.

post-14005-1331846832207.jpg

frank pro, I'm still wondering about that other post. It has been merged with this thread now, but when I first saw it, it was in the "wrongfully charged with stalking" thread. You seemed to be indicating with your post that you were also having a problem where you were being charged by someone for stalking. Did I read this incorrectly?

@Frank pro - grab some supplies (knife, flint, rations and a tent) and go bush. It should all blow over in about 20-30 years. Primo.

Ah, well, you see, you should get down on the floor and grovel to your wife for forgiveness and get leashed for a good long while. Face it, it's your only chance between paying support to one woman or 2. Oh, man, paying out to two women will definitely put a dent in your lifestyle.

Why are men so afraid of the snip-snip? It can be reversed, in the majority of cases.

Whilst the actual operation can be reversed, after a number of years the body "forgets" how to make the necessary, so the guy becomes infertile.

Oh and it hurts, a lot, although that does wear off after a few days.

While I agree if you want to play that game you take the risk if you've taken precautions and the condom burst he has at least taken the right precautions. However a 'condom breaking twice'? I assume you mean that you replaced the broken condom with a second one and that broke? How unlucky is that?

I have to agree with what Pas just wrote and what hams said earlier in the thread.

The OP better tell his wife ASAP.

I disagree with the couple of people who say that the woman should let you off the hook because she is the one who wants the kid. It is not the kids fault and if it is your kid, then it is half yours and you have the obligation to take care of that child and the child has the right to both parents.

I think a child has the right to grow up, knowing who both of it´s parents are, and having as much contact to both as possible.

As Leon said, it isn´t the child's fault that s/he is born into this situation, but at the end of the day, both parents have to do what is best for the child, and that includes financial contributioin towards it's growth and upkeep.

A woman who is desperate for a child will not even bother with using a condom - she will conveniently "forget" the whole topic of contraception until it´s too late, (IMO)

As for a condom breaking "twice", it might be good to note that Sellotape is not a good way to repair a broken condom (just for future reference, y'understand?) :D

You're assuming that having this child is the best choice given their situation. Whether the OP is active in the child's life or not, I sure as hell hope that this child doesn't grow up and somehow learn that it was conceived during an extramarital affair (which might or might not lead to the falling apart of the OP's relationship), the father didn't want it, and the mother kept it because she was getting older. They're going to grow up with one f*cked up parental situation.

People keep saying, well you had sex, now you have to live with what comes next. Would you be saying the same thing to a woman if she posted about having an extramarital fling and getting pregnant? Some people might, but I'm sure a lot of the posts would be advising her on the laws on abortion, where the clinics are, etc. That's because in the end it is 100% her choice (and hers alone) whether to keep the child or not. The guy has zero say whatsoever. My main issue with this whole scenario is, the OP used a condom (or two), they were having a fling, and I doubt either of them went into this planning to have a child. She knows that he does not want to keep the child and should not be using her age as a main factor to keep the child. If she wants to keep the child given the circumstances, then she should be the one worrying about paying for the child.

I also wonder...since they knew that the condom(s) broke, did the woman make any attempt to take a morning-after pill/Plan B or did she shrug it off?

how can I avoid her, any suggestion?

Step one would have been to keep your dick in your pants.

You sound like a prick oh man. Be glad it was not me, because I would not threaten I would have called your wife the minute I found out about her you disrespectful pig.

And is it fair to assume you never even told the poor girl you were married.

Man men piss me off sometimes.

My point is, there is nothing he can do to make the woman get rid of this child if she doesn't want to. This is a risk he took when he had sex with her. He probably did not know her stand on abortion, maybe she is strictly against it and maybe this has nothing to do with her age although IMO the age is likely a factor here. In any case, if the child is born, as long as it really is his child, he has the obligation to take care of it whether he wanted it or not because none of this is the childs fault.

As for the child being born into a situation which is not ideal, well, a lot of children are and somehow they still manage to grow up and in most cases end up turning out just fine. I have a cousin who was the result of a fling and he is quite a normal person. Works, is married, has 3 kids etc.

My point is, there is nothing he can do to make the woman get rid of this child if she doesn't want to. This is a risk he took when he had sex with her. He probably did not know her stand on abortion, maybe she is strictly against it and maybe this has nothing to do with her age although IMO the age is likely a factor here. In any case, if the child is born, as long as it really is his child, he has the obligation to take care of it whether he wanted it or not because none of this is the childs fault.

Of course it isn't the child's fault. My issue with it all is that it's 100% her decision (even though they both had a part in it) and he has zero say in the matter. If he wanted to keep it and she wanted to abort it, very few people would be saying "well she had sex, now she has to live with the consequences". Many people would be offering her advice on abortions. Besides abstinence or a vasectomy, a condom is really the only contraceptive a man can use to be cautious. He cannot hide the fact that he is wearing a condom. The woman, on the other hand, has a decent amount of different forms of contraception and emergency contraception that she can use and it's not obvious to the man if she uses them or not. In this specific case, besides an emergency vasectomy or abstinence, the man took the precaution that was available to him. Did she?

As for the child being born into a situation which is not ideal, well, a lot of children are and somehow they still manage to grow up and in most cases end up turning out just fine. I have a cousin who was the result of a fling and he is quite a normal person. Works, is married, has 3 kids etc.

Of course they do, but knowingly bringing a child into such a f*cked up situation seems really irresponsible to me.