Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Divorce Lawyer Needed Desperately

8 posts in this topic

I live just outside Frankfurt and I have just had two terrible lawyers. I am involved in one of the worst divorces possible, there is no hope for any kind of mediation or "deal making". I need a lawyer who understands aggressive attacks, knows how to undo problems created by others negligence and how to get through this in one piece.

I need someone who not only speaks English, but who is a more than competent lawyer. I need an expert. Do any of you know anyone?

You sound desperate so even though I don't know any divorce lawyers (touch wood I haven't had to go through that yet) I have been thinking about your problem. Maybe if you think about some of the more prominent people in Germany and then look up who their lawyers are. Just as an example I put in "Dieter Bohlen" and "Familienrecht" "anwalt" and it came up with Sabine Neidhardt. She's in Hamburg, maybe you can find someone here or else maybe it doesn't matter if they are in Frankfurt or not with all the new technology nowdays.

I wish you luck in your search.

My divorce lawyer is based in Munich, and dealt with "our" problems really well, I thought - she sort of does the Columbo bit and keeps niggling away until she gets what she wants for her client - I would be glad to send you her email address if you like.

She comes from Belgium, speaks German, English, French, etc...

My guess...from personal experience, is that nearly all lawyers in Germany will advise against "aggressive tactics" when it comes to custody issues. I've sent u a PM with an area lawyer.

Good morning,

I hope somebody can help me find this lady lawyer in Frankfurt.. She works in Frankfurt, comes from the US and specializes in Family Law.

She speaks German, Spanish and English. She was married to an Austrian citizen before.

I had her contact details but got lost when I moved to another flat.

Thank you in advance!

On 31/01/2019, 14:41:01, notfromhere said:

Jennifer Trischler

Thank you :-) sorry for the late reply!