Botox party in Berlin

107 posts in this topic

My ballsack has a lot of wrinkles (always has). Can I join your group for the discount? Perhaps I could get a further discount as 'my zone' is not typically viewable by the general public.

There is NO difference between the use of animals for food and the use of animals for cosmetic testing!

As a healthy vegetarian i can tell you that meat and poultry are absolutely not necessary in the human nutrition.

So eating a nice big steak in a restaurant or chicken wings is nothing BUT for pleasure.

So i will say again - I am not for suffering mice, if i have a choice between Botox that was not tested on animals and Botox tested on animals - i would definitely choose the first one.

and Kiplette -

Come join our Botox party to get rid of the deep frown lines i am sure you have.

Clearly Botox has deteriorated your brain cells. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ok, the treatment is done in a clinic in Berlin with certified doctors.

i am not working for anyone, i organized a group to get better prices.

the post you mention of 100 euro is from 2011 !!

and 130 Euro per region is a damn good price.

it is HALF of the market price and the reason is that we have a group.

the clinic could not refuse such a deal.

you can judge me and talk badly about my choices and my intelligence.

i am not offended.

i respect you all and wish everyone the best - with wrinkles or without.

who are interested in Botox treatment (Cosmetic, not medical).

Ok, the treatment is done in a clinic in Berlin with certified doctors.

with all your due respect, is it cosmetic or medical? Are you just do not know, like the facts you raised before!!

Some women I know could use a massive dose of botox in the butt cheeks.

talking about fake??? if we go down that road - then i should also not wear any makeup, not put on deodorant or body lotion, nail polish -

these are fake too.

All in the name of pleasing you boys, let's all go natural shall we?

i wont even shave my legs.

screw it, enough with being politically correct -

i just don't like wrinkles. not on ME anyway.

One day you wake up and you realize you got these deep tunnels in between your eye brows.

makes you look as if you are constantly worried or angry. makes you look older.

but i am not angry nor worried, and i still feel young!

and if there is a solution for this, to make the lines go away - why not do it?

and then there is the money. paying 250 euros per skin region for botox is way over my ability right now.

so i take an initiative -

i tell all my girlfriends - lets organize. as a group we have more power.

i also put an add online.

we go to the BEST clinic in town and get the treatment for half the price.

we have done it twice already.

happy to report my lines are gone. and i like it. and i am happy with it.

i don't look frozen, or different.

i look like me, i look like how i really feel. smooth, young, beautiful.

Am i shallow? maybe. vain? maybe. stupid? maybe.

I respect you all.

Each to their own, but I think laughter lines are a wonderful token from a wonderful life. One day I'm sure I'll have loads, and I'll be so proud of them.

Sharona1978, check out this thread; may help.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t192852.html

I have eye wrinkles galore (I'm 45), more than my Mom, most probably from sports training for many years during the hottest time of the days in my home country. It bothers me when these bloody wrinkles look worse most especially when I'm stressed out or sick. Not saying that I will NEVER EVER try botox because I might just eat my words in the future. Feeling happy, getting enough sleep, exercise and eating healthy, I observed, really makes me look more radiant. Worth a try! :)

talking about fake??? if we go down that road - then i should also not wear any makeup, not put on deodorant or body lotion, nail polish -

these are fake too.

All in the name of pleasing you boys, let's all go natural shall we?

i wont even shave my legs.

Well, I don't wear makeup or nail varnish, and don't shave my legs.

I'm not worried about pleasing boys, never have been, at least, not from a vanity aspect... I do try to have a good character, which should be pleasing enough!

I do use body lotion (mostly coconut oil) because I get dry skin. And I use deodorant, out of regard for others! ;)

Not that I think that anything is wrong with make-up or nail-polish. Just so that you realise that not every woman uses these things, and still they manage not to look like freakshows. (BTW I am over 60.)

I would suggest that Botox is in a different category altogether from make-up and nail-polish, not only due to the price. A different level of fakeness altogether! And you have to keep doing it and keep doing it and keep doing it... in perpetuum... the addictiveness of Botox

Nice for the Botox "therapists", of course!

One day you wake up and you realize you got these deep tunnels in between your eye brows.

makes you look as if you are constantly worried or angry. makes you look older.

but i am not angry nor worried, and i still feel young!

and if there is a solution for this, to make the lines go away - why not do it?

I know you didn't ask for advice, Sharona, but I will still give it unasked.

You say you want a solution to "make those lines go away"... why not a solution to not make them appear in the first place?

I don't have them, and I am 61.

My "beauty" tips: try yoga, meditation, coconut oil. That'll do it, guaranteed, as a side effect! And much cheaper than Botox! :)

wow... I wish that I had seen this cat fight earlier...

Meow!!

Who's fighting? Not me! This is no more a catfight (implying that only women are involved, which is not the case) than any other thread where there are differences of opinion. It's called civilized discussion.

Apparently Botox is a pretty effective treatment for depression, http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/26/health/gauging-faces-and-bodies-in-the-botox-age.html

If someone wants to have Botox, that's their business, however cheap Botox is never a good idea.

Injecting it is an art. A lot can go wrong.

So I read Botox parties and frankly it makes me wrinkle.

Either have it done well by a dermatologist, preferably one with a background in plastic (NOT cosmetic, cosmetic is not a protected term, plastic surgeons have a specific qualification and also will do re-constructive work such as burns patients and disfigurements), or live with what you have.

The toxin alone is expensive, which would make me wonder where else corners were being cut to get this treatment at this price - was it a grey market import? A fake product? Being done by a medical assistant without qualifications? New needles with a shared cartridge?

The risk is just too great.

As a guideline, using brand Botox or Dysport (another brand, cheaper, but lasts not as long) done by a plastic surgeon in Munich will cost around 220€ plus VAT. Per area. Minimum.

This offer is just too cheap to be a good idea.